Casting Call for upcoming stop motion series

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by MaxLinden, Nov 14, 2012.

1. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Auditions are closed!

About the Series:
    The series is called Transformers: Endgame which takes place in Crosshairs001’s transformers universe.
    That’s all that really can be said at the moment because the script is being finalized and his other series “Uprising” is going to be ending soon.

You can view his Transformers universe here:
    Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye - YouTube
    Transformers: Uprising - YouTube

About Characters:
    Dropshot (Available for audition) – Leader of the Combaticons; brutish, somewhat sadistic, lives for the thrill of combat. Master tactician, led successful assaults on many important Autobot strongholds during the war on Cybertron.

Crankcase (Available for audition) – Combaticon Weaponry Master; designed all the members’ weapons as well as Ruination’s Fusion Blaster. Ex-Elite Guard, switched sides before the war started. Cold, precise, rarely panics.

Armourhide (Available for audition) – Combaticon Bombardier; certainly not the smartest of the group. Cannot think for himself, reliant on Dropshot’s instructions, which usually is something along the lines of ‘blow sh*t up’. Once he starts, it’s very hard to make him stop (not that that’s usually a problem).

Blackout (Available for audition) – Combaticon Interrogator; the most creative of the Combaticons, analysing the environment around him within seconds and determining the most fun way of causing chaos/killing people. If there is a building he could drop on you, he WILL drop it on you. Rarely raises his voice.

Eclipse (Available for audition) – Combaticon Air Support/Mad Scientist; a prodigy of Shockwave prior to the war, very much the mad scientist, though appears sophisticated on the outside. Has a dysfunctional working relationship with Crankcase in weapons design, employed to test weapons for the latter.

Ruination (Available for audition) – Decepticon Gestalt; the combined mode of the Combaticons.

What we are looking for:
    *Must have a good quality Microphone
    * Reading = NO. Acting = YES.
    *We don’t have a preference for the voices, either replicate the original voices or make your own voices.
    *We are not going to provide you with sample lines so please be creative with your audition and use the personalities stated above to make a line or in fact just read the personalities for your auditions.
    BUT if you really want a sample lines, we will be able to provide you with samples for the chosen character.

Where to send auditions:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Thanks for reading and good luck if you decide to audition!

Edit: I forgot to mention that the G2 Combaticons figures will be used in the stop motion.

2. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
  3. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    i may try out for some of these. but i'll have to see if i can get my mic to work

EDIT: since Dropshot's taken, i'll try either Ruination or Ruination

4. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do you have to have a YouTube channel to audition? I'd like to try for Eclipse.

5. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Awesome but if you think you can provide a good Dropshot voice, then go on and try out for him!

Just video reply to the video shown above. :) 
    Awesome, can't wait to hear!

6. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    But I don't have any account of any kind on YouTube. So should I still audition?

7. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Ya, you can! (Sorry for the confusion.)
    You can send the audition to the emails above.

8. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):