Casting Call For Transformers: The Last Knight New Roles In London

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by pie125, Sep 2, 2016.

1. pie125

pie125 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Casting call for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ new roles

The Paramount Pictures feature film “Transformers: The Last Knight” has completed filming in Detroit, and is moving on to London, England to continue filming. There is an official casting call seeking males over 16 years of age who have long hair and/or beards to portray medieval soldiers and knights in an epic battle sequence that will film between October 3rd and October 14, 2016. To be considered, all talent MUST have legal eligibility to work in the entertainment industry in London, and the documentation and resources are available here. “Transformers: The Last Knight”, will center on the previously unknown connection between giant alien robots from the planet Cybertron and the mythical court of fifth century English monarch King Arthur. This film is currently using the working title of “E75”.

Transformers: The Last Knight London Casting Call Information

All talent are required to be legally eligible to work in London and in the United Kingdom, and have a national insurance number. The London Actors Resource Guide eBook contains the information and documents for adults, minors, and foreign talent who would like to work as an actor or extra on film productions in London and the United Kingdom. All Actors Resource Guide eBooks are available here.

“Transformers: The Last Knight” will be filming a major medieval battle scene between Saxon Invaders and King Arthur’s Knights. Shooting will be taking place in London, England between October 3rd and October 14, 2016. The casting directors are seeking the following:

• MALES – 16 years of age and older, with long hair and/or long beards. This is to play medieval Saxon invaders and King Arthur’s Knights. Very good pay.

To submit your photo (make sure that casting directors can see your hair length in your photo) and contact information to be considered for one of these roles, please carefully fill out the following form (you MUST select “Men with long hair and or long beards wanted for new feature film”):

Transformers: The Last Knight London Extras Casting Registration

In-person open casting calls will be posted if and when they are scheduled.

Transformers: The Last Knight London Principal Actor Casting (speaking roles only)

Transformers: The Last Knight
    Priscilla John Casting Ltd.
    26a Bradmore Park Road
    London, W6 0DT
    UK

NOTE:

New supporting roles and day player speaking roles are mainly being cast through talent agents in London. You can find comprehensive listings and submission addresses for talent agents here. However, if you are not signed with an agent and wish to self-submit, I highly recommend that your 8×10 color headshot and resume along with the cover letter be sent in a 9 x 12 Clear Full Face Window Envelope with the photo visible in the window.

Click Here to purchase 9 x 12 Clear Full Face Window Envelopes.
    Click Here to purchase the best resume and cover letter paper.

Film Crew Members

Experienced film crew members, production staff/assistants, and vendors can submit resumes to the following:

[email protected] OR [email protected]

NO ACTOR OR EXTRAS SUBMISSIONS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    I have curly hair and shitty, itchy stubble.

3. Dankop

Dankop Wielder of The Dark Star Saber

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Hmm... This is interesting.

4. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Doubt they'd want a wheelchair in the midst of a medieval battle....

5. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    People still think this is only flashback stuff?

6. Shark

Shark Carcharodon carcharias

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Haha, awesome! I'm so excited for this dumb movie, lol!

7. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I posted it earlier in the thread London

8. User_136440

User_136440 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have no hair so that's me out lol

A battle between Arthur's knights and invading Saxons sounds like flashback stuff to me, but can't think where in London would look like a 5th century battlefield. I don't doubt there will be human knights shown in the modern day, but I can't imagine why invading Saxons would be there. Unless the whole battle gets transported through time.

9. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    I'm sure they're just tapping the MASSIVE population of London and using it as a pickup point before busing everyone to the actual filming location out in the countryside.

10. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TBH, depending on what they wanna do, there are places in London itself that they can do it in... open green areas that can be used for a battleground

11. BeePrime_WFCTX_106023

BeePrime_WFCTX_106023 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm with Tonyformer on this. I'm thinking it's time travel.

12. Shark

Shark Carcharodon carcharias

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    I hope it's time travel, too. Just to prove the masses wrong, heehee.

13. GirlBot

GirlBot Mini-Cassette

News Credits:
    In the cartoon they traveled to the past through a Stonehenge-like structure (or was it a cave?)

If we're talking modern soldiers in medieval times:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mWi2mYklRl4

It would be the first. I don't remember seeing such action sequence in any movie. On the other hand it just makes me want to rewatch that TMNT movie where they travel to past XD

14. fathi_haziq

fathi_haziq Petrolhead

News Credits:
    This is turning into into 'Transformers: Marky Mark & The SEALs Crash Game of Thrones.' :D 

15. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

This is most likely the case.

I noticed it mentioned that the battle will be "massive," and the filming dates last for over a week. This is no one or two minute intro scene.

It also mentioned Saxon invaders fighting Arthur's Knights, but given what is known I wouldn't be surprised if Transformers of some sort and/or the Creators are involved in this battle in part at least.

16. zachprime86

zachprime86 AKA Launch Pad Destroyer

Probably for a flashback OR time travel scene.

17. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Hard to believe this is suppose to be a Transformers movie with all the King Arthur stuff going on.

18. Galvatross

Is it really hard to believe? There's a G1 episode that has a Stonehenge-like time portal, Merlin, a dragon, and Ramjet and Rumble jousting against human knights among other things. Things of this nature have always been present in Transformers.

Transformers being involved with Arthur or other humans in ancient or medieval times is no harder to believe than Transformers being involved with the Witwickies, NEST, or Yaegers in the 21st century.

19. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yeah, I also think so. They were here before antient egyptians, so early-medieval dark ages are also very mysterious time, we know very little about it! After aqaintance with Dinobots I started to think that Transformers was at the Earth in Medieval time, because of idea of Knighthood and especially the Round Table (remember armoury in Lockdown ship) Interesting that Dinobots already know humans, because they tried to avoided killing them

20. Galvatross

I don't think the Dinobots intentionally avoiding humans means that they have seen the little bipedal primates before. Instead, I think their main concern is fighting enemies that potentially threaten them, whether it's Lockdown's or the Creators' minions or Decepticons. It's possible AOE is the first time they have seen humans.

Having said that, I do think the possibility that they have encountered humans before can not be ruled out.