Card Reveal: Dirge and Defensive Driving

Discussion in 'Transformers Trading Card Game (TCG) Discussion' started by BigTFTrev, Feb 8, 2019.

1. BigTFTrev

BigTFTrev Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guys, like they did with the Metroplex Pack, Hasbro gave me an exclusive for my blog. This time the upcoming Dirge, Doombringer and Defensive Driving cards.

Once again, as far as I know, I'm only allowed to publish full details on my blog, but since they didn't get mad about me sharing pics of the Metroplex cards on TFW (or never noticed I did it lol) I'm sure they will forgive me sharing pics of these cards on here too. o_O 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]"]

• News Credit News Credit x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TheAmazingBrave

TheAmazingBrave 吾輩は猫である!!!

I'm not familiar with how the card game works. Are subtitles like "Doombringer" just flavor text or do they have some kind of gameplay mechanic tied to them?

3. Deepsea

Deepsea Well-Known Member

They're mostly flavor text, but they also give the cards seperate "names," so a dirge "doombringer" would be different from a dirge something else, meaning you could play both in the same deck.

4. Chooch

Chooch Well-Known Member

Untapping after finishing someone off is pretty sweet.

5. Berser Car

Berser Car Cryptid member

Tumblr:
    Doombringer. What a cool name for a con known for dying in most continuities.

6. caecae22

caecae22 Fifth Face of Darkness

Twitter:
    anyone got any idea how defensive driving will work against shockwave? Im hoping that since shockwave says your opponent does damage to the character that it bypasses defensive driving but I'm not really sure either way