CAnnot lock Battle ops Bumblebees fake chest in place

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Xonic, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Xonic

Xonic Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey guys, another question from me. I got BAttle opps bee recently, quite impressed with him bar one very puzzling thing.
    When he first came in robot mode, I could fel that his cheat chest was displayed, i.e. the 2 headlight areas of the car were pushed forwards and out. When he converted to car, they seemd to snap back in, but now he's back in robot mode, I can't see how they're supposed to stay locked out, they just spring back. Is it something to do with the shoulders locking in place? it doesn't seem so and they work fine.

Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm kinda confused, because Battle Ops Bee doesn't have a fake chest. He's got the same hood chest as pretty much every mainline movie 'Bee out there.

Been awhile since I played with him. I think the headlight panels lock in place when you twist them, in a similar manner to the Human Alliance Bumblebee, if you have that toy. But far more secure (HA Bumblebee's headlights liked to pop back in of their own accord, the locking mechanism wasn't all too secure).

3. Xonic

Xonic Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    LOL you just completely solved it for me, thanks so much! I didn't realise they twisted like that, I'm not even sure he was transformed like that when I got him.

By fake chest, I guess I mean he doesn't have other bits or plates make up his chest, no armor shifts about, it's just the front of thecar a little twisted up.

Thanks for helpig though :) 

4. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Glad to hear that my memory's not so bad :) .