Cang Toys Thunderking Combiner (Predaking)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Starganderfish, Jun 1, 2018.

1. TheLastPrime2893

TheLastPrime2893 ~TFRockStar2K21~

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ahh, I see. Makes sense. That would put him about the same size as the other members as well. So far, I'm really impressed with Cang. Hope we see something soon though..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blingotron

Blingotron Too Poor For Floor Polish

Has there been any word on the next one out? I think ShowZ has Kinglion listed for late February. How realistic is that date?

• Like Like x 1
  3. A Good Noodle

A Good Noodle “We’re werewolves, not swear-wolves”

Pretty reasonable. I would say early March is more likely

• Like Like x 2
  4. TheLastPrime2893

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I agree with the both of you. Remember though, we still have yet to see the next phase since the last update back in November 2021. Hopefully, we hear/see something soon..

5. Megamenasortimus Prime

Megamenasortimus Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I joined the party late on these after holding out until recently. Original 3 secured through Baba though they may take a while given the message on their website. Totally understandable under the circumstances. Remaining 3 (5) now pre-ordered through Show Z! Now, will I be able to resist their Dinobiner?? :cool: 

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheLastPrime2893

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dinobiner? I see what you did there lol. I'm curious what their Volcanicus will look like in combined mode..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Megamenasortimus Prime

Megamenasortimus Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Same :)  The concepts look fantastic and I’m sure the combine mode will be incredible! If they nail that & the Dino modes are the size I am imagining them to be I will probably go all in :D  I am accumulating combiners like crazy atm!

• Like Like x 3
  8. TheLastPrime2893

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, creating a design is one thing. Executing that very design is another. And based off of the fact how well the first 3 figures turned out for their Thunderking, I'd say that they have their work cut out for them. The Dinobots look a lil more challenging, but I'm sure Cang is gonna make it happen. Now I'm really anticipating their next component in their MP Thunderking. Can't wait to have him in hand!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Magna Jet Convoy

Magna Jet Convoy Well-Known Member

Can someone put me straight on something please? Is Cang Toys just an offshoot of Toyworld? Kinda like Moon is to Zeta?? If so, has anyone had any major QC issues with the 3 Cang Preds released so far? The reason I ask is due to the (completely justified) angst over in the Toyworld Constructor thread that bashes the quality of parts, materials and non-existent customer service by TW. I continue to sit on the fence on the Cang Preds, but if Toyworld are involved - I'm more than a little anxious s'all.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. TheLastPrime2893

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cang is its own company. At one point, it was a "branch" to TW until Cang and TW went their own ways. Same with Moon and Zeta. Anyways, no real QC issues except for one in particular involving Firmament and that's the combiner peg that's used for combined mode for Thunderking. A lot of people have said that that peg is a tad bit too tight. So, just a heads up, if you do get the Cang preds, have some shock oil or something handy. You may need it for the long haul when dealing with that particular issue. Other than that, nothing really major. Whatever you decide, have fun!

11. Nova Maximus

Nova Maximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Isn't Moon just Zeta rebranding like 01-Studio is or how TE/DS are rebranding's of BMB?
    I know Cang is now their own thing from TW, but I've never seen it stated Moon Studio was now their own thing as well.

• Like Like x 1
  12. TheLastPrime2893

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There's a lot going on in the Moon = Zeta thing mainly because of the release of the Raiden bots that are currently out. Some seem to think that they're one in the same, others seem to think that they're not. You ask me, I believe they're not the same. Yes, Moon is a brand new company. Zeta may have been the designer for them as they were for TW, but we don't know that for sure on that part. There's been a lot of "rebranding" by companies for whatever the reason may be, but the fact that Moon stepped in the ring with their take on the train bots around the exact time Zeta went silent and turned to other projects, doesn't necessarily mean that it was a rebranding. Moon is believed to be their own thing as well. Designs may look a tad bit familiar to them because Zeta started their prototype of their version of Getsuei in what they were gonna call their version of Raiden, "Moonwalker," but nothing else ever came of it. The farthest it ever gotten was that prototype and nothing else from Zeta regarding that. You can draw your own conclusions from it, but one thing's for certain, no one really knows what the case is with that..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sephiroth169

Sephiroth169 Well-Known Member

I do not think RazorClaw will be released so soon.
    Factories will stop in February, CNY.
    Normally China needs Weeks to catch up
    once the Production starts again.

RazorClaw for an March - May Release is more Realistic.

Also does someone here know the
    Total Size / Height of the Combined Mode already?
    I want to plan the Space in my new Living Location, I would need the total Size. Do not know if CT Revealed that before.

• Like Like x 2
  14. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon, aka "Ratchetman"

News Credits:
    +50 cm

• Like Like x 2
  15. TheLastPrime2893

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Some say +50 cm, others say +60 cm. Shit, as long as it's tall and fun, I don't care how tall he is lol

16. Operative294

Operative294 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Last I heard, 50+cm to the head and 60+cm if you count the two back cannons and the wings. So just to be safe, I think it's best to have the space up to 70cm tall for your space.

• Like Like x 3
  17. TheLastPrime2893

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So that means he's taller than TW's Constructor? Sweet!

18. Destron1

Destron1 dalianjj's new account.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Landbull is 23cm according to ShowZ, so above assumption is probably correct.

The arms also fit on Constructor and Zeta Superion. He'll be roughly the same size, if not a few cm bigger.

19. Destron1

Destron1 dalianjj's new account.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ShowZ has him as late February. Who knows...
    But right now we haven't seen a coloured version yet, so you're probably right.

Edit: TBH, it's fine for me... This has been an EXPENSIVE month with FT Tapes, Sludge, Soar, Goose, Iceman, NA Jones, all Zeta Legends Aerialbots, MMC First Aid and probably things I'm forgetting. And 20 pre-orders -_-

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  20. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon, aka "Ratchetman"

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 16