Cang Toys Thunderking Combiner (Predaking)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Starganderfish, Jun 1, 2018.

1. TheLastPrime2893

TheLastPrime2893 ~TFRockStar2K21~

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am indeed. But what do you mean by the very last line of what you just said?

2. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Banned

Well, that's what i had in mind before Cang toys even designed thorrilla.Flip Thorrilla upside down in combine mode you get the chiseled look. So this means the toughest thing to manipulate thorrilla will be his shoulders...Think about how loud the ratchets are gonna be in the shoulders.

I said in "addition" meaning adding to what you said..MMC made a damn statue...You don't even have the Cang toys combine mode head sitting your shelf..Only thing I see a damn prototrype head that looks menacing..Comparing Thunder King to Feral Rex is like comparing a chevy 2015 truck to Nissan 2021 Nissan Frontier..Major difference there.

Wrong again...I meant the bots that make Thunderking...The hands dont count that's cang toys going to extra mile to not use everything in combine mode...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2021
  3. Mafai susu

Mafai susu Banned

But the feet count? Why is that? What about the lower torso/upper thighs? You think the hands are the only non-robotic part of this version of Predaking? Are they supposed to be made of soft tissue and mucous membranes? Oh I get it. You think all robots transformer into humanoid shapes? So what does that make Ravage? Laserbeak? Sky Lynx? Trypticon? Please educate me/us on what is the correct definition of a robot in the transformers universe… or maybe, just maybe… perhaps you are wrong. No that can’t be. Can it?:confused: :eek: o_O 

edit: btw just saw your avatar. Love it! I’m going to steal that from you and use it the next time my wife or children, or some random lady at the grocery store back talks:D 

edit again: Ah screw it. That will just be my response to any statement or question from now on.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. blurr95

blurr95 Team Monkey Pants

Couldn’t have said it better myself

5. guarayakha

guarayakha Guara-guara-booyakha~!

Thorilla's arms hides near the combiner's butt. His legs collapses to become the Thighs, so no you aint getting any flipped gorilla :p  If anything that's a squatting gorilla ready to poop :D 
    upload_2021-11-26_21-14-59.png

• Like Like x 4
  6. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    Buttrilla

7. tabtiurf

tabtiurf Chimeracon

This image perfectly captures why gorilla pants was a shit idea. Look at his dinky little hip joints and tell me they're going to keep this whole heavy ass combiner standing up. Especially considering whatever extra transformation joints are required to spread them out to full comber width.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cedarcomb

Cedarcomb Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thing is, even if Cang has just done the usual Predaking thing where Razorclaw is the entire torso and thighs, those hip joints have to come from somewhere. So either you have a dedicated pair of combiner hip joints that don't serve any purpose in bot or lion mode and just get hidden inside the torso, you have large strong hip joints which are disproportionately bigger than anything Razorclaw should have, you have thin and potentially weak hip joints that look alright in robot and lion mode, or you ditch classic transformation and just go with pantsforming.

Thorgorilla makes sense to me, because bulky joints strong enough to hold the figure up fit a gorilla's shape better than they would on a lion. Thorgorilla is basically doing the same job as any version of Long Haul in a Devastator anyway, and most Devys don't have to resort to pantsforming or sacrifice strength to look good.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Nemesis Compactor

Nemesis Compactor Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Been almost two years, and the hips on my not much smaller Jinboa Devastator have held up fine

"Girls like Earthern "flowers", you dolt"
    PXL_20211126_164935291.NIGHT.jpg

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 11
  10. RebelM

RebelM Well-Known Member

To play devil's advocate, long haul doesn't need those ratchets in alt mode so they are hidden.

P.s I'm all for team monkey pants BTW.

11. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Banned

Bullshit..I am getting and upside down thorilla don't get it twisted.

12. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Banned

Make your own avatar. Laser beak, ravage, sky lynx and trypticon are worthless never had any interest in them at all especially ravage.iF you comprehended what i freaking posted I clearly stated BOT MODES only the feet transform into wolves and bots..Do the hands transform into the hamburger helper mascot? You just have a tough time comprehending spoken word... FYI time to change the avatar.

13. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Banned

Squatting Gorrilla about to take a poop..When the leg collapses, probably combiner style how does it look like its taking a squat, when its actually shrinking the its size to pass a lower body? I guess your obsessed with Gorilla shit. We'll see in the final test shot when Thorrilla is handled.

14. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon, aka "Ratchetman"

News Credits:
    :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  15. blurr95

blurr95 Team Monkey Pants

Dude, chill out. You do realize that these are just toys, right.

• Like Like x 14
  16. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Banned

You do realize I don't care right?

17. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Banned

Let's hear how you would fix that issue then? You don't work with the team, and you have no say so in cang toys meetings...
    Please share with everyone on this thread why thorrilla is a shit idea..FYI please provide the blue prints and dimensions too, so everyone on the thread can see.

18. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Ah yes attack everyone that’ll work.

• Like Like x 15
  19. Mafai susu

Mafai susu Banned

Cool! Bots are defined by figures you deem as having some kind of worth to you. Thanks for the clarification.:confused:  The hands turn into a crab btw. FYI thanks for the new avatar idea. I love that one even better. Time to update my avatar again!

ROFLMFAO!

20. stinkyshawn

stinkyshawn Well-Known Member

collecting toys i like just turned into a global issue...lol

• Like Like x 2