Cang Toys Legends Scale Predaking

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by XBurner071, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Nova2759

Nova2759 Well-Known Member

Until then mini firmament shall play with my samurai boys IMG_5639.jpg IMG_5643.jpg IMG_5645.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  2. Operative294

Operative294 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 42
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  3. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    Get that out of mini-firmi's ass, he's screaming in pain!

• Like Like x 12
  4. Delduwath

Delduwath Well-Known Member

That's a cool use for the combiner feet. I can't quite tell if the feet are identical, but they seem to be. I understand why that would be the case (saves money on molds), but I guess that means you use one foot as a stand and put the other one to the side? To be fair, I can't really think of anything interesting that they could do with the other foot anyway, so whatever.

I like the robot looks, but I think the rhino feels a little under-baked. The rear legs seem scrawny, and there's just something off about the proportions that I can't quite put my finger on. Still very excited about this set, mind you!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Enemy

Enemy Just hoping everything works out soon.

It lives!!

Finally, Firmimini was getting lonely. They look fantastic, and I like the combiner fokt flight stand. Looking forward to seeing colored pics!

• Like Like x 4
  6. lilcarus

lilcarus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    looks great and i can't wait for them to drop. this combiner is going to be sweet as hell.

• Like Like x 1
  7. zeroi

zeroi your Mom

8. A Good Noodle

A Good Noodle “We’re werewolves, not swear-wolves”

• Like Like x 1
  9. zeroi

zeroi your Mom

10. TheLastPrime2893

TheLastPrime2893 ~TFRockStar2K21~

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My friend, you beat me to it again. Oh well, maybe next time lol. Anyways, completing this as well as the MP is definitely on my "Man On A Mission" list. Poor ol' Firmini was getting lonely without his other buddies. Since we caught a glimpse of Kingmini in the Dino pit, maybe we'll see him joining the rest of the team soon as well as Thormini? LET'S GO!!!! :D :D :D 

11. zeroi

zeroi your Mom

I love their ideas, to turn the feet into action base, if only MP version can do that too :p  :horse: 

12. TheLastPrime2893

TheLastPrime2893 ~TFRockStar2K21~

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You won't have to worry about colors for the minis, Cang has the MP figures to use as a color guide. But I think some of the colors might be switched around or something like that to closely match their MP counterparts. I love how these were "brought to life" from what we saw from the molds that were seen at last year's exhibition back in October. Hopefully, we'll see the 2 torso bots for this set soon..

13. Cedarcomb

Cedarcomb Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice pics, and I like how the rhino and bull have distinct alt modes with different silhouettes. That's an interesting use for the feet, but TBH I'll be happy if they can just be carried on the legbots as backpacks as is Predacon tradition. I'm more concerned if there ends up being nowhere for the combiner hands to store, but hopefully there'll be an option on one of the later bots - maybe mini-Thorilla, since he got the mega-gauntlets add-ons in the larger set.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
  14. InBreadWV

InBreadWV Active Member

Such an amazing figure! Got him in yesterday. I wish the ball joints on the wings were less restricted and the arms had better attachment to the back in bird mode but otherwise an almost flawless figure. 20221121_202208.jpg 20221121_195857.jpg 20221121_202716.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  15. Ozymandias13

Ozymandias13 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I see it. The belly doesn't hang down enough and the front legs are posed too far forward at the shoulders. The first issue will simply have to be tolerated but the second is no problem.

I notice the horns and some other bits are translucent, but I don't recall any such bits on Firmi, nor any rubbery bits if it's simply showing a different material.

16. HappyCryCat

HappyCryCat Well-Known Member

Rhino head is not very attractive. It's front and hind legs should be swapped too imo :/

And I hope Tantrum is mistransformed because that bull head behind his robot head is one ugly looking backpack.

I hope there's still room for improvement. Otherwise looks like I'm out on both scales :oops: 

17. Spiffy

Spiffy Well-Known Member

eh, it's not bad at all, rhinos are funnily proportioned critters. The legs can be bent back as you see in the2-shot, but the bigger front and smaller rear legs is a thing in nature.

My drama is do I get the full set of these guys, or wait for NA to do them more g1... I have the bird, but it's getting time to buy in or sell out! Hard one to commit, Mini Firmie is very pretty and looks good perched on my monitor, but the whole team will take a lot of space. I like these guys in animal mode.. combined mode is a bit too off for me stylistically.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Porkstew

Porkstew Well-Known Member

I love the small rhino’s crazy teeth. Don’t remember seeing that on the big one.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For me, these are a standalone. Stylistically, they're not even close to G1. So if you're considering whether to slot them into a G1 collection or wait for NA, then definitely wait for NA. I wouldn't have touched them but Minifirmi was just so beautiful I couldn't resist.

• Like Like x 1
  20. EMT5477

EMT5477 Member

Instagram:
    So, does anyone know when these figures will be done? Are they not coming out till after the MP scale figures are complete?