Cancelled Transformers Featured in the Transformers Generations Deluxe Book

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Michael Schlem, Apr 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Schlem

Michael Schlem Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    This thread's purpose is to ask which Transformers toy concepts you wish they would redo/revisit that appeared in the Transformers Generations Deluxe Book.
    It is found on transformerstoys.co.uk

I'll start this by talking about the 15 member combiner of Micromasters. It was going to be 3 teams of 5 Micromasters. The Blue Air Team consists of a space shuttle, a Soviet MiG-25 fighter jet (thats what it looks like comparing it to Blitzwing's jet mode), a Springer-esque helicopter (sort of AH-1 Cobra like), a V-22 Osprey, and some other jet I don't know the name of. The Green Construction Team consists of a hauler, a missile truck, a bulldozer, a tank, and a steam shovel. The Red Street Team consists of a Formula One Car, a Honda Goldwing GL1200 motorcycle, a Volkswagen Beetle, a Porsche 928, and a Jeep.

This concept is cool. We need to see some of them realized.

What concept do you wish could be realized?

I have remade this because I want to make sure it is NOT lost in the "Kind of a dumb idea, but it would be cool if they made...." thread.

• Like Like x 1
  2. KuroKage2001

KuroKage2001 Gib Tigerhawk combiner

Dropshot, no contest.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.