Can spoilers be avoided?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by enkidoamark, May 25, 2009.

1. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    Excellent way of putting it. You hit the nail firmly on the head with that, my man.

2. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

People shoud be responsible enough to warn of a spoiler but there are people who fail to do that. I watch Hell's Kitchen and my friend had updated her damn facebook status and said who won before I had a chance to watch it. Things like that piss me off.

3. Geoff

Geoff Active Member

If i don't want spoiled on anything i just don't go searching the internet about that subject... i was perfectly ignorant about certain aspects of the finale of TF:A until i watched it whereas a friend of mine had major plot points spoiled months ago. if you had to ask who enjoyed the finale more i'd say i did, and that is because i did not know what was going to happen next. this means i can form my own opinion of the story and be genuinely shocked, saddened, excited or whatever the case may be.

4. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

Sometimes you can't help it. I've read topics before that wouldn't suggest any spoilers and then BOOM, someone randomly talks about another part of a movie and gives a huge spoiler.

5. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can understand that desire. I would agree you shouldn't read the toy bios and, again, say that, just to be certain, avoid the forums till the 26th.