can someone help me find this

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by supernova222, Nov 14, 2012.

1. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i want to get a gif for my sig, but i know nothing about them, how to do theme or where to find them.

the one im looking for is from the episode "patch", when megatron says "who's every waking impulse has been to thwart me, undercut me, overthrow me!"

anybody know where i can get it?

2. Ampere

Ampere Isn't the sharpest crayon

Tumblr, dude. It's where a vast majority of Prime gifs floating around the net come from. A few users in particular there spit them out quite frequently, almost daily and especially when new footage of any kind is released. You'll have even better luck since you are looking for one of the 'Cons, too! Can't find exaclty what you're looking for you could muster up the courage to ask one of the users to make it for you IF they take requests.

I'd link you to some but I'm not sure if it's allowed to post links to outside sites. So just search the Transformers Prime tag you'll find a WHOLE lot of gifs. Just a warning, though, you might also find some less-than-friendly images there because...well... it's Tumblr.

3. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ha, i already know what you mean, thanks

4. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    How could you keep an animation "Your signature image may not exceed 40kb in file size"? In pixels it might be the size of your avatar.