Can somebody do me a favor? I need an image made.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mumps, May 14, 2008.

1. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

Ok, this is a weird request. But I need an image made. I am making a stencil so I can paint the design on an item for a friend's cosplay.

It's a very simple design, but I have no skills to make an evenly spaced image.

What I need is a large circle, with 6 "donut" circles going around the outside, and 1 slightly larger "donut" circle in the very middle. Here's a very very crappy Paint diagram to show what I am talking about.
    http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/1827/failcirclemt3.jpg

And in case you are wondering just WTF I am doing, I am making Bridget's Yo-Yo, from Guilty Gear. I am painting the screws on the black piece in the middle. It's gonna be so ghetto, but I want to do the best job possible, so I thats why I need help.
    http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1723/42113998ou8.gif

I think Autocad would be the best tool, however, whoever wants to take up this challenge may use whatever program they want XD If more than 1 person makes one, then don't be discouraged from trying, cause I will pick the best. I am sorry I have nothing to offer in exchange for my request other than a very meaningful thanks!

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

So you just need that same image, but with thick lines so you can cut out and use for stencil?

3. Mumps

Not exactly. I need the inner circle to be a bit bigger, like it is on the picture of the character. And I need it to be evenly spaced, and I have no idea how to do that myself... :( 
    But yeah, slightly thicker lines than the crappy paint lines I used, lol
    I am cutting out the donuts, and leaving a little bit attached to the donut hole, so I can easily paint it, touchups after that will be easy.

4. Mumps

What I will try and do is photoshop an image of what I need for reference. I just took a pic of the yoyo, and I will photoshop what I would like the stencil to look like, lol.

5. Mumps

6. Chaos Muffin

7. Mumps

Yeah, I can't do it exactly. I know the red outer portion is too thin, but the yo-yo it's self is built in 2 pieces, that black piece is a separate piece from the red piece. Which would make it really ugly if I made the red part thicker. And it would be more difficult..
    I can't really do the indents unfortunately. But I have to make due with what I have.

Thanks! I can actually work with that image you gave me, I figured out how I can do it, and it's going to work perfectly as far as I can tell.

8. Chaos Muffin

no probs, hope it comes out well

9. Mumps

10. Ashstar

Ashstar Liberator of Toys

News Credits:
    Whoa a Bridget cosplay, that's gonna be interesting! Come to think about it, ANY Guilty Gear cosplay is awesome compared to the 236162396 Naruto ones.

11. Mumps

yeah, my friend has an awesome Bridget costume, all she needs is the yo-yo.
    We all know Bridget is a guy, but no guy would look good as that character XD