Can I use Warcry and Flameblast as Bruticus Appendages?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UltimusPrime, Sep 22, 2011.

1. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    If I bought the Casuality version Warcry and Flameblast can I use them as Appendages if I have the Munitioner / Explorer Bruticus Maximus?

Could I substitute the figures for Munitioner and Explorer and use with the Add ons?

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

3. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As a replacement for Munitioner and Explorer, as long as you have the combiner parts, then they work.

As replacements for Brawl and Vortex, on the other hand, unless you have a spare Explorer shoulder connector, using Flameblast as the second arm isn't super secure. You can wrap the Vortex shoulder around Flameblast and it'll sorta tab in place, but it's obvious it wasn't intended to do that, and it won't stand up to vigorous play.

4. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    I was thinking about buying the energon vortex and brawl and then adding in Warcry and Flame Blast to go with ROTF Barricade / Onslaught so I have 2 totally different Bruticus Maximus.

My current Bruticus Maximus is Energon Barricade ROTF Vortex and Brawl to go with Munitioner / Explorer.

5. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You'd need to get a second set of combiner parts then, because Warcry and Flameblast don't come with any.