Call of Duty Megabloks and Human Alliance toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by iamalternated, Mar 15, 2014.

1. iamalternated

iamalternated Barricade is not dead

Hey, I got a crazy idea for a MP display with humans and I figure the DOTM Human's are the best size and design for them but I hate how they have no weapons. I was wondering if any of you guys know if Human Alliance can hold Call of Duty Megabloks weapons without being modified? I'm trying to get an idea if they will before I start ordering and Human Alliance toys. The Megabloks COD just look Chibiish next to MP10 and so on to me.

2. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can't speak directly to your question, but you'll want to keep in mind that the HA humans came in two different scales. (You might already know that, though.)

3. iamalternated

iamalternated Barricade is not dead

Yeah I'm referring to the DOTM scale ones not the bigger ROTF ones.

4. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    I seen people use halo megablok used with ha.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Halo Mega Bloks and COD Megabloks go great with HA, or any figs that kind of match that scale. Halo guys are a bit smaller than COD, so they work with larger-scale figures, while COD is closer to "OG" Human Alliance. I've often had Halo guys hanging off Recon Ironhide, for example.

Though really when you factor in that HA makes the people DIMINUTIVE compared to the TFs. Like Sam is apparently no taller than a Camaro, for some reason. COD may actually work better, and are less chibi.

As for weapons, yes. COD and Halo use the same size weapon handles as cyberverse and the c-clip joints of 2010.