California Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by kpassman, Jun 22, 2003.

1. accordboi

accordboi Well-Known Member

Yea, sorry about that. I'm located in SF so i guess anywhere from here to San Mateo will be my spots. We have several Targets along the way here so maybe i'll get lucky this weekend! Thanks for the response!

2. panzerjedi

panzerjedi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks, rub it in... jerk. :p 

Found and bought two dark Breakaway variants from the nearby Walmart.

3. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    Foster City toysRus :
    2 Scout Dune Runner and 1 Reverb.
    Lots of deluxe Mudflap (MUDFLAP at the back), Ravage, Barricade, a few Cannon Bumblebee.
    Some voyager Fallen, Megatron, Mixmaster, etc.
    $10 gift card can be used 6 hours after and expires on aug 31, 2009.
    Fast Action Battlers Mudflap, Sideswipe, etc.
    More movie toys at the Animated section.

Foster City Target :
    Lots of Superion
    Lots of voyager Fallen, Megatron, Mixmaster, etc.
    A few Ultimate Bumblebee.
    Power coupons disappeared long ago but you can request a rain check at the cashier using a rain check coupon to get the same discounts.
    Fast Action Battlers Sideswipe, etc.
    Titanium Optimus, etc.

4. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

Walmart on Clairemont mesa blvd in Kearny Mesa is loaded with ROTF toys. I picked up Jetfire last night (they had two left when I was leaving), and I picked up a HA Bumblebee (of which they had one left when I was leaving). I saw two Fallens, and 3 voyager Megatrons. And just about everything else that is out is in abundance...NO, no supreme Devastators.

5. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

Dude, My GF lives in San Gabriel...YOU must be the reason I never find any TF's I'm looking for out there when I visit,lol. I hope you don't collect Marvel Universe.

6. CANNABIS PRIME

CANNABIS PRIME Vagabond

News Credits:
    sup norcal! been a while since i reported but hopefully i can help someone out...

leader Jetfire found @ Target in pittsbrug, ca last night. stuck it behind the golf clubs in sporting...

go get em!

7. Rodimus83

Rodimus83 Autobot

Target Heights West Covina: TF section is pretty much a mess...they have an end cap of Deluxes thats pretty empty...I counted maybe at the most 9 Leaders total...Hopefully that means Jetfire soon and no more Prime & Megs...I'll keep my fingers crossed.

8. ancortez650

ancortez650 Active Member

Hey guys, so I was just at TRU in redwood city and they have about 3 scalpels left plus all others in that series. No luck with leader jetfire tho, Ima keep looking around from Redwood city to Sunnyvale.

9. FastBreak

FastBreak New Member

Went to TRU Newark, CA the other day nothing new but they had 3 Jetfires! There were 4 but I picked one up!

10. orionpax636

orionpax636 What the...?

News Credits:
    Pleasant Hill TRU had 2 HA Bumbles left as of 12PM. I went there to finally get leader Megatron and lucked into a Punisher War Zone Minimate set, quite possibly the most heavily armed Mini-figure in existence.

OAFE - Punisher War Zone: Assault Armor Punisher/Jigsaw Minimates review

Also, for anyone still looking for Scalpel and Dune Runner, Martinez Walmart has had them for weeks, with no sign of shortage. Leader Jetfire was there too, but another happy collector got to the only two there before I could. Good to see another fan get them, though. :thumbs2: 

11. Seeker24

Seeker24 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    :lol  ... dont worry dude i dont collect Marvel Universe stuff..

Rosemead Target - A bunch of new deluxes like Mudflap, Barricade, Ravage, and Cannon Bee. Looks like they just re-stocked. a few Superions too. No Jetfire.

Pico Rivera Target - Same as Rosemead as far as deluxes and Superion. No Jetfire.

12. flamingunicron

flamingunicron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TRU Huntington Beach

1 Ani Shockwave
    a couple robot replicas Fallen and Sideswipe...have those been scene before?
    Nothing else worth nothing unless you like the titanium vs packs

13. Slimaximus

Slimaximus Headmaster

News Credits:
    Still no jetfires at Target/Walmart/Tru in Dublin/Pleasanton/Livermore locations

14. Megablah

Megablah Likes Universe Galvatron but dislikes TR Galvatron Veteran

News Credits:
    Arroyo Grande Walmart had like 7 Jetfires and random bits from every wave in terms of Deluxes and Voyagers. Deluxes are still $9 and Voyagers $18. It looks like the leader wave that has Jetfire in it also has Optimus because there were a ton of him also and not as many Megatrons.

Tried to price match the Jetfire I got last weekend with a printed from the web TRU ad (because I don't get the paper and my TRU never has ads in store) and they wouldn't take it because they needed the real ad :mad . Lady was not very nice about it either and made me feel stupid.

15. Seeker24

Seeker24 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    How do you price match something at Walmart? do you go to guest services? or do you just do it when you pay for your stuff at the register?

16. Megablah

Megablah Likes Universe Galvatron but dislikes TR Galvatron Veteran

News Credits:
    Not entirely sure actually. I assume it's like every other store where you take it to the register and they manually override the price. As I said, I tried doing it with a figure I purchased last weekend so I went to guest services but apparently they need the real ad which I can't get anymore unless I drive all the way to a Target (the nearest being 30min away) which I don't think is worth the $5 I would get back (would cost more in gas).

17. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    No H.A. BB ? I wished to get H.A.BB while the gift card deal is still available... but.. not in my luck..I guess.

18. Rodimus83

Rodimus83 Autobot

Just take the item and the ad to customer/guest service...I'm sure they would be the ones to handle that sort of thing.

19. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I managed to get MP Grimlock at anime expo for $150, not bad....

I saw a few g1 reissues, henkei (sold by the vendor who sells stuff at frank and sons), some of the MPs, and a few random stuff including overpriced ROTF rares.

Wish the selection was better, but ah well...

20. ancortez650

ancortez650 Active Member

So heres the update:
    Redwood City TRU
    3 Scalpels and every figure from that series, as well as a ton of Voyager Fallen, Megatron, Etc.
    No Jetfire (I asked the lady and she checked)
    Redwood City Target:
    The most Mudflap (Trax plate), Ravage, and Voyager Megatron, Fallen, and Mixmaster I have ever seen!
    No Scalpel or Jetfire. (They checked inthe back for me too)
    Sunnyvale TRU:
    All wave 1 Deluxes and Voyagers.
    No Scalpel or Jetfire.
    Sunnyvale Walmart:
    Fully stocked with every wave so far. I was actually lucky enough to pick up the last Jetfire they had (even tho it looked liek it had been opened or something). Everything was complete and nothing was broken, prob box just opened. Kinda bummed out that only one light lights up which looks kinda dumb but the toy itself is probably the coolest and hardest to put into Vihicle mode. Took me literally 45min-60min to get ti all done. I am assuming that if they had one, they might get more but i didnt ask. I tried to price match but the lady was being rude and looked like she was miserable and said "well other walmarts have their own prices, and if you dont like ours you can alwys go to theirs" W.e i got my Jetfire, and now i remember why i f'n hate walmart so much. Good luck searching!