California Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by kpassman, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Master Sing

Master Sing G1 OG

Many thanks comrade... the last remaining Acid Storm has now joined my modest arsenal!

2. goestron

goestron Well-Known Member

Hate to sound like a broken record and I know this is a TF sightings. But has anyone seen the Target Exclusive Marvel Legends Red Hulk BAF figures? Set includes:

Black Suit Spidey
    Spiral
    Union Jack
    Wolverine (& Black suit variant)
    Adam Warlock?

Daly City Targets has like 3 Powerglides warming shelves. Haven't seen Galv or Acid Storm there yet.

3. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    As of 8ish tonight:

WALLY @ Pico Rivera:
    Middle end cap full of those store exclusive All Spark Powers. Also had lots of Animated Voyagers including Grimlocks but no Blitzwings. Finally picked up GI Joe Barbecue.

4. BaronV

BaronV MonsterOfTheWeek.com

Ack, I'm in South Orange County, shame it's popping up in San Diego since I've dropped by the TRUs all over OC and none are around yet.

5. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    Talking about Cerritos? Try to get there before the store opens and get in line with the scalpers.

6. twee

twee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've actually spotted those a week ago, taking up the space of my beloved DC Universe Classics. They had the entire line except for Spiral. Nice figs, but I'm not a huge fan of Marvel Legends.

Oh, and it shouldn't even be called Black Suit Spidey, more like Dark Purple and Blue Spidey.

7. Seeker24

Seeker24 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    nothing new at target and walmart in rosemead.... Hopefully some stuff pops up tomorrow... the targets around here seem to stock up on thursdays..

8. influence82

influence82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    There is a Wal-mart in Pico Rivera, CA (in Rosemead) that had the Display with Wal-Mart Exclusives Grindcore, Big Daddy, Jolt, Divebomb, Breakaway, Decepticon Fracture, and Crankcase. They also got a display with the early Fast Action Battlers. Animated stuff is there up to Snarl and Oil Slick. It also had all the DVDs and Blue-ray disc of the movie, including the Bumblebee Mask.

9. goestron

goestron Well-Known Member

Thanks, at least I know they've been released in California now. Probably they've been scalped in my area already *sigh*.

10. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    Within 48 hours hunting, I hit 6 Targets, 2 Toysrus and 1 Walmart and I have not seen any wave 4 animated deluxe... my area is just bad... or the store manager forgot to request new stocks.... how sad... how sad..

11. twee

twee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I went back to that same Target a couple days later and they were completely wiped out.

12. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    gonna try visiting the target greatland tomorrow wish me luck.

13. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl Koruption_Kosplay

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I was just wondering if anybody knows if the newest wave of DC Universe is available yet? You know the one with Robin, Nightwing, Sinestro, GL Hal, and Deathstroke?

I saw them at a local target but they've vanished and don't seem to be restocking.

14. Dr. Lucky

Dr. Lucky Well-Known Member

I found Legacy of Bumblebee in California! They've got the displays up in the Woodland Wal-Mart, along with the $35 Ultimate Bumblebees. They had a second display of Movie crap; Movie Voyagers on one side and Move Cyber Stompin' Prime and Bumblebee on the other.
    They did not have the Wal-Mart exclusive Movie Deluxe figures. They also did not have a display or endcap of Animated Voyagers, so no Blitzwing. No Wave 4 Animated Deluxes either.
    They did have two Universe Silverbolts, but I bought one of them. The box was really roughed up on the other.

If anyone see Blitzwing, Ultra Magnus, the new Wal-Mart exclusive Deluxes, or the TRU Titaniums (Grimlock and Prowl) in the Sacramento/Stockton/Modesto area, I would love to know about it.

15. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nope no Pompous Gas Bag Prime at the Target Greatland. I did find a Silverblah, but had to pass him since I got a tight budget.
    -__-'

Hopefully my next stop has him...

16. Skyfire21

Skyfire21 A Challenger Approaches!

Ebay:
    Found Wave 4 Deluxes at a Target in Modesto got the last Swoop but a couple each of Sent/Bumble, and also the new 6inch Titaniums came in at work.

17. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    guh -_- OC gets everything late. I went to 3 Targets and no Wave 4. Another one I called, and same results.

It seems like OC gets new stuff 2 weeks after everyone else.

Also all the Targets only had plagues of C-Megatron. Eww...

18. Seeker24

Seeker24 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Duarte Target - bunch of prowls and sunstreakers, 2 dropshot, 1 silverbolt, 1 powerglide and onslaught. no animated wave 4.

East Pasadena Target - Pretty much the same as Duarte. 1 Blades, no wave 4, and your usual premium movie stuff.

West Pasadena Target - 2 Galvatrons, 0 Acid Storms, a lot of wave 3 animated, no wave 4.. bunch of blasters and heavy load.

19. Pikatron

Pikatron Well-Known Member

As late as it may be, you guys still seem to get stuff before we do here in the Long Beach area. =(

The only thing I've seen around here are massive amounts of wave 3s and movie figs.

20. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    hoping the truck is coming this way...