California Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by kpassman, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Orange County is still devoid of dx wave 2 Legacy. One store had some but all I was able to get was Tarantulas. It's better than nothing I guess.

• Like Like x 2
  2. wyatt

wyatt Member

Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Which store??

• Like Like x 1
  3. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl Koruption_Kosplay

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Found Wheelie today thanks to a tip from Sharkjumper. They finally showed up at the euclid target. Only one left but they still had a few ratchets. Tons of buzzworthy terrorsaurs and a few of the goldbug box set. No sign of wave 2 yet.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Evac

Evac decepticons era

News Credits:
    oh, i didnt venture on that side. good to know

5. bearytrek

bearytrek Unicron Backer #1...

News Credits:
    Stonestown target has g2 core Megatron, dinobot, terrorsaurs, coronation starscreams, bulkheads...In other words, zippo...black series saw, teeka, dengar, client...also zippo...couple gold label luthors there, picked up cyclone, fate and atom from black Adam movie there

Walgreens west portal has a black series omega

• Like Like x 3
  6. ghostyurei

ghostyurei Oops! My bad…

News Credits:
    Man, now I know why you guys never report on West Sacramento Walmart. What a sad toy section…

7. Exastiken

Exastiken Into the Cyberverse

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Found and grabbed a lone Blitzwing at Anaheim East Target.

8. ApocalypseThruster

ApocalypseThruster Local “Why aren’t they here?!” Poster

News Credits:
    College Grove Walmart has 6 Skywarps, 4 Iguanuses, an IDW Blurr, and 3 Haulers.

College Grove Target has 2 Iguanuses, 2 Core Primes, 5 Cyberverse Arcees, 2 Red Cogs, a Terrorsaur, 5 Raw Dinobots, a SS Soundwave, a Junkheap, 3 Coronation Starscreams, and 4 Creatures Collide sets. Ross nearby has nothing.

Mission Valley Target has 5 Iguanuses, 3 G2 Megatrons, 2 Legacy Shockwaves, 3 Cyberverse Arcees, 3 Red Cogs, a Bulkhead, a Coronation Starscream, 2 Galvatrons, a Blitzwing, and 2 Creatures Collide sets.

Sports Arena Target has 6 Iguanuses, 2 Core Primes, 2 G2 Megatrons, a Legacy Shockwave, a Red Cog, a Terrorsaur in ripped packaging, 2 Raw Dinobots, 2 Coronation Starscreams, 2 Metroplexes, and a MPM Blackout. 2 more Terrorsaurs and 4 Creatures Collide sets on an endcap, as well as 4 more Raw Dinobots in the Collector’s area for whatever reason. Ross nearby has a Rhinox and a Tigatron.

Clairemont Walmart has 3 SS Shockwaves, 6 Buzz Saws, 4 Nightprowlers, 2 Skids, a Legacy Arcee, a Sandstorm, 2 IDW Blurrs, a Galvatron, and 3 Coronation Starscreams. For Retro BW, 3 Cybersharks and 5 Terrorsaurs.

Othello Target has 3 Ravages, 2 SS Shockwaves, 2 Iguanuses, a Core Prime, a G2 Megatron, a Cyberverse Arcee, a SS Kup, a Blurr, 3 Red Cogs, 2 Terrorsaurs, 6 Raw Dinobots, 2 Bulkheads, a Legacy Soundwave, a Coronation Starscream, and 2 Creatures Collide sets.

Balboa Target has 5 Iguanuses, a Legacy Shockwave, a Cyberverse Arcee, 6 Terrorsaurs, 2 Headless Raw Dinobots, 3 Blitzwings, 2 Galvatrons, and 2 Creatures Collide sets.

No Wave 2 Deluxes in the Targets, by the way.

9. megatronix1002

megatronix1002 All Hail Megatron!

News Credits:
    Thats all I needed to know my friend..

10. Bandit

Bandit Well-Known Member

Tried a toy hunt this morning. One of the very few times I was motivated to actually try and search. Visited 2 Walmarts and 2 Targets. No Cosmos. No Wildrider. No Wheelie. I did find SS86 Arcee, which was the very bottom of my list but I was desperate to bring home something so I grabbed her. Not sure if I’ll keep her yet though. I loathe hunting in stores now. I really wish I could get Cosmos online because everything else I can just be patient for.

• Like Like x 4
  11. RangerXML

RangerXML Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Goleta, CA Target finally had the Core Class G2 Megatron and Optimus Prime in stock and only 1x Knockout (which I picked up). They also had a bunch of Creatures Collide packs, toy deco Dinobot and Terrorsaur, 3x SS86 Leader Starscreams and 1x Legacy Leader Galvatron.

12. ApocalypseThruster

News Credits:
    If it makes you feel any better, TC's Rockets has Tarantulas and Wildrider. Most of them are upcharged at $50 for some reason (the store usually reasonably upcharges (and sometimes DOWNCHARGES, in the case of a Bluestreak and Coronation Starscream there) most of the time, so why they were at), but some of the Tarantulases were at a $25 price, so I was able to nab one of them. Jhiaxus is also there for ~MSRP. Still gonna be on the hunt for Wildrider.

13. OptionZero

OptionZero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oddly, I did find velocity on there the first week of sightings, but only a couple of Burnouts and Blurrs. A week later, roadhauler and override. They don’t restock often tho

14. mfic99us

mfic99us Stunticon

Ebay:
    Found a fresh pack at Salinas Walmart!

BD2B8A6B-8D77-4164-9E03-1345EAA3F34E.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  15. Bluetigatron

Bluetigatron sickass robot and kickass mecha fan

Instagram:
    There's still tons of Buzzsaw and Night Prowler, 3 Velocitron blurrs and 2 each Burnout and Clampdown and tons of Legacy wave 1 dlxs at Redding Walmart

Also, how are your guy's copies of Road Rocket? I've gotten two copies now, from different stores, that both have the inner leg piece misassembled/swapped and loose arms that fall off

16. Powerriders98

Powerriders98 Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Walmart, Santa Ana. McFadden and Harbor.
    C65E6F65-B8E3-4052-AAEB-49DD9E468498.jpeg 03241214-0224-46E4-8755-16A331A136CF.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  17. ApocalypseThruster

News Credits:
    Kup and Blurr are still there?! It's been nearly a year since the original ROTF Sideswipe sightings, and it's now been 3 whole waves since then... how???

Also, LOL at the upside-down Clampdown on the first picture. I take it Cosmos is a no-go? I already have him, just wondering is all.

18. bearytrek

bearytrek Unicron Backer #1...

News Credits:
    Clearly there should have only been four in the deluxe assortment

Colma target has dinobot, terrorsaurs, buzzworthy kup, coronation starscreams and super7 optimus...power rangers nonexistent at this store now...one McFarlane Martian manhunter, batman page puncher large...black series antoc and galen, vintage migs and koska, droids r2d2...Vader helmet from obi wan series here...no legends to speak of, nor anything new in neca section

Serramonte has even less transformers than Colma, macfarlane cyclone, page puncher batman, gold label luthor, dark detective, one retro chewie on bad card, vintage koska and migs, black and white batman 66 figs are new...

Tanforan has a metroplex, dinobot, terrorsaurs, galvatrons, coronation starscreams, red cogs, jhihaxus, bulkhead, soundwave no damage deco, and four creatures collide...a retro chewie, vintage koska and migs, black series teeka, saw, skiff lando, McFarlane dark detective, luthor, dr fate, cyclone, aquaman and a bunch of spinmaster black adam figs including 12" sized Hawkman and Adam; Wolverine and siren, ragnarok, gorr legends...

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Interwebzombie

Interwebzombie Well-Known Member

Colma target also has a few Hammond collection T. Rexes and triceratops.

20. Evac

Evac decepticons era

News Credits:
    nothing to report over stonestown

12069B00-A3E2-4E3F-8AB1-C3A6FD7B181A.jpeg

• Like Like x 1