California Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by kpassman, Jun 22, 2003.

1. wasssabi

wasssabi Well-Known Member

Okay I just missed all the waves of MP Starscream...guess I'm late to the game, but my first time looking for this guy was last week, and so far I have had no luck with this guy around bay area walmarts. Please help me out! If you've seen one in stores, or have a MISB extra that you've picked up, please let me know! Much appreciation!

2. twee

twee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Heh, just answered my own question/solved my own problem; Walmart in Oceanside has had a full restock, complete with First Strike Prime, Evac, and Nightwatch Prime. I think I took the last Evac, had absolutely no interest in First Strike Prime (srsly, what the hell's the diff?), and took one of three or four Nightwatch Primes.

3. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    Here comes the rain again in Redwood City

Redwood City ToysRUs :
    The only newer stuff i noticed were the robot heroes 2 packs. armor bumblebee and starscream, optimus and scorponok, etc.

4. bran10

bran10 Well-Known Member

Were you able to take pictures? I still haven't been able to see the battle scene sets, so I'm not sure how big they are.

5. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    size of final stand set

size of final stand battle scene set is height of deluxe. length is about 12 inches.
    They look quite small to me.

6. twee

twee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Has anyone seen the new Leader class Desert Brawl or the Voyager Incinerator yet, or they not out yet?

7. ranoobu

ranoobu I like fried chicken

News Credits:
    not here.. at least not me..

8. BaronV

BaronV MonsterOfTheWeek.com

G.I. Joe 25th Anniv. 6-pack of the Wave 1 Joes for $12.48 at Mission Viejo Target as well as the Cobra Legions set selling for the same price. Also spotted there were the new comic 2-packs as well as at the Aliso Viejo Target (though it did not have any of the 5-packs).

Justice League Unlimited 6-pack with the Doomsday figure for $9.98 at the Aliso Viejo Target.

9. Dr. Lucky

Dr. Lucky Well-Known Member

Hunting is becoming discouraging. Nothing at all at West Sac Wal-Mart. Arden TRU had a few things: Voyager Megs and Rescue Ratchet. They also had a few of the Megs/OP War Within 2-Packs, which was odd.
    I still haven't seen Allspark Deluxes. I just want a damn Cliffjumper.

10. oldg1fan

oldg1fan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    found first strike Optimus and Offroad Ironhide today at WM Los Banos. also found fab ramjet, bluestreak and grey ironhide.

11. bran10

bran10 Well-Known Member

I Pm'ed you

12. bran10

bran10 Well-Known Member

Has anybody seen left over alternators lately? I've been hearing people find left overs but I can't ever find any.

13. Dr. Lucky

Dr. Lucky Well-Known Member

When I was there last week, Fry's on Truxel had Ricochet, Rollbar and Skids for $25 each.

14. bran10

bran10 Well-Known Member

Ahh, Fry's always have those same three alternators.

15. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    mou nta in vie w wal mar t had 2 nig htw atc h opt imus pri me left late evening yesterday. No allspark deluxe nor voyager...

16. JEDIBOT

JEDIBOT Well-Known Member

Saw 2 Night Watch Primes + a pair of the new Allspark Voyager Ironhide and O. Prime at a Sac Walmart.

PM Me for location

17. bran10

bran10 Well-Known Member

which walmart?

18. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

Cupertino Target: Voyager Flaming Prime, Leader Prime, a nice selection of deluxes including recon barricade, dropkick, brawl, arcee, swindle, and a few other commons, with a handful of keychains and kitschy whatnot. They had one each of Last Stand and First Encounter...where's the Bumblebee? I want to capture him! <3

RWC Target:
    A decent selection of deluxes...nothing standout, no allspark, but they too have Arcees a plenty, along with drones and some case commons. plenty of the Movie scene sets (...methinks they aren't selling quite as well as hasbro hoped, because frankly...who wants to pay twice as much for practically nothing special?) Still a few scouts and legends 2-packs there as well some voyagers: Rescue Ratchet, Thundercracker...but nothing anyone's really aching to find.

Wal-Mart Mtn View:....besides having the first sighting of a certain night watching prime, seems to be one of the few places left with Deluxes marked 9.96 instead of 10.99. They have a nice selection, including a bunch of Arcees (see a trend here yet?) so if you're looking for a few deluxes and you're in the area, I'd suggest you check there first. Might save you a few bucks.

19. dral

dral Member

I saw in the HB area 4 First Encounter and 4 Final Stand and a restock on a bunch of deluxes Arcee's and others. The had 4 Leader Brawls and a bunch of voyager Megs

20. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    Redwood City Target : TF refreshed with a set of each those Scout repaints like Air-Raid, Hardtop, as well the Skyblast in sector7 paint scheme. they are good for anyone missed them...
    otherwise, no new items... except a number of voyagers (no allspark power though)