California Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by kpassman, Jun 22, 2003.

1. bearytrek

bearytrek Unicron Backer #1...

News Credits:
    Geary masonic had brawn and ratchet from bb movie (only one ratchet left now) grindor, one of those ginormous caped McFarlane style batman, a batcycle, lightning phantom wave, one sleepwalkwr and shocker legends...still tons of Jaye, Flint, CCommanders...

2 carbonized paz vizla and one carbonized scout trooper too

[​IMG]
    boy Brawn is really great but man is Ratchet tiny!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ApocalypseThruster

ApocalypseThruster Local “Why aren’t they here?!” Poster

News Credits:
    So now the Studio Series wave finally shows up... let's hope it hits SoCal as well, dying to finally get Perceptor and the other 3.

3. AMJSKATESHOP

AMJSKATESHOP Well-Known Member

The size of these new figures for price is really sad. I saw Ratchet and Brawn at TFCon and was sooo disappointed. I mean I'll probably still get them but it gets tough when I remember what a deluxe, voyager, and leader were sized at.

• Like Like x 2
  4. peaces

peaces Well-Known Member

foc toys were pretty small too. but great toys.

5. BlastOff682

BlastOff682 Well-Known Member

Found TF Legacy Bulkhead at Mooney Target, Got one, theres one left for anybody who wants it! 16473628408887245863880983394584.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    Indeed so small.... vehicle mode of Brawn is the size of Cliffjumper. Cut cost in size, but still have great molding details. And looking at the bright side, smaller they are, Brawn can fit in my chest pocket on my shirt. He goes to work with me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. bearytrek

bearytrek Unicron Backer #1...

News Credits:
    Folsom street target has coronation starscreams, bw megs, warpath, buzzworthy kups, origin bees, black arachnia, blurr, wreckgar...space pink and zeo yellow...

Metreon target has kingdom beast wars megatrons, coronation starscream, studio sideswipe, space pink and yellow zeo, a McFarlane batcycle, one integrated suit spidey from no way home legends...

Stonestown target has origin bees, mordo, America, sleepwalkwr legends, unmasked bruce Wayne...batgirl from 3jokers, a damien robin...

Gamestop has a bunch of McFarlane figs: king Shazam, Pattinson batman, catwoman, nightwing, lobo, 3 jokers batman...same black series cal, flametroops, zaalbar...legends villains wave like Arcade, leader, siren, etc...invisible woman...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sean Whitmore

Sean Whitmore Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nothing but the new Buzzworthy toys at the Manhattan Beach Target. Their NECA section is usually pretty good, I thought for sure they'd be in on this Haulathon thing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Skullox

Skullox Well-Known Member

Stopped by my two closest tonight also, Bayfair and Hesperian Blvd in San Leandro. Not a thing to note. Yeah, NECA sections as per the usual. No organization, no sign of tags or cleanup. I wonder if they'll even get any stock in or if this is just going to be limited Targets around. What a joke. I hope they made a huge stock for their online presence at least.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bruticus350

Bruticus350 New Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and thought I would share my transformer hunt/sighting. Yesterday I was able to pick up the newest studio series wave at the REDONDO BEACH TARGET near the southbay galleria, that includes bb movie ratchet, wheeljack, brawn, and the animated movie PERCEPTOR. They were also priced at $18.99 each at checkout. Happy hunting everyone.

• Like Like x 13
  11. Tprime

Tprime I still function!

News Credits:
    welcome to tfw2005!

• Like Like x 4
  12. neek_buster

neek_buster The One Man Army

News Credits:
    2 legacy bulkhead (grab 1) and 1 legacy blaster in pico rivera target. Weird thing is they're not at the usual TF section, I found them on anime figure section.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  13. down_shift

down_shift Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Two SS86 Starscream at the Sonora Walmart as well as a healthy restock of SS Core W1.

14. ApocalypseThruster

ApocalypseThruster Local “Why aren’t they here?!” Poster

News Credits:
    Plaza Bonita Target has 14 Dracodons, 2 Wingfingers, 4 Origin Bees, and 3 Sweeps. Looked in the back, and while there were no SS Deluxes, there was Legacy! Got a Bulkhead. Blaster’s in the back as well. No idea if there’s more, but putting it out there that they’re here!

H Street Walmart has 4 Core Shockwaves, 3 Ravages, 2 Kups, a ROTF Sideswipe, 2 Paleotrex, 3 Shadow Panthers, 3 Waspinators, 3 Wreck-Gars, and 9 Sweeps. Retro BW has 4 Primals and 3 Megatrons. Top shelf has more Retro BW Ultras and the SS Sweep wave.

Eastlake Target has a Dracodon, 5 Cyberverse Arcees, 4 Origin Bees, a Wreck-Gar, 2 Sweeps, a Tigatron, 2 Beast Megatrons, and 7 Grindors. No SS in the back, unsure about Legacy.

Eastlake Walmart has 2 Core Shockwaves, 2 Dracodons, a Cyberverse Arcee, a Kup, a Waspinator, 2 Rhinox, 5 Tigatrons, and 3 Sweeps, alongside a RED Bumblebee. For Retro BW, 6 Tigatrons, 7 Scorponoks, and a Megatron.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Crossbonesss

Crossbonesss targetmaster enjoyer

News Credits:
    any legacy figs spotted in the oc area?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    Ah dangit, haha! I presume they're gone by now but thanks for the heads up. And welcome!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Metroplex[IH]

Metroplex[IH] Well-Known Member

Anybody need Perceptor? I accidentally ordered two.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Bruticus350

Bruticus350 New Member

Yeah most likely, I actually made two trips to that store first in the morning around 9am(didn't have anything except those shelf warming bb origin figs.) and the second trip at around 2pm is when I saw the new figs, they did have 1 more set when I left. It's just so random as to when they stock the figures sometimes, I use to see them in the mornings when they open but now its either mid-day or evenings. Happy Hunting

• Like Like x 1
  19. arcticgenes

arcticgenes Well-Known Member

yup, i'm hunting for one.

20. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    I lucked out and grabbed the only Wheeljack on the peg at SF West target. I believed it was either a hidden earlier or customer hold being released. No others on site, nothing in back. There are Buzzworthy B127 x2, Kup x2 and 1 Cliffjumper.
    Also checked Stonestown target, nothing new. There are a few SS Starscreams.

• Like Like x 4