California Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by kpassman, Jun 22, 2003.

1. darkshot8

darkshot8 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    sacramento: found some Seek 2 pack at the Madison target, they should have 1 left. also someone at target told me that the East target (the one off 65th) should have some. Also just a tip, something I have notice about target, Target lately has been putting their new stuff out on Sunday. When I got the seekers at Madison I had to ask someone to go to the back and get it for me. So maybe other targets have them, but just have not put them out yet. Might be worth checking target out tomorrow. Happy Hunting.

2. TGS1985

TGS1985 Well-Known Member

I'll check out 4th Ave tomorrow. They didn't have any in the morning despite both the target and the popsite showing they should have a few. Thinking you're righr that they'll might come out tomorrow.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  3. TGS1985

Arden Way Target in Sac JUST put them on display. I took one, 4 are left. They're on an end display facing the Disney Princess stuff (N18). Happy hunting Sactown.

Attached Files:

4. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    So supposedly Compton Target has the Seekers according to their website and popfindr but I got a shrug when I asked about them so good luck to anyone who wants to try their shot there.

I will say that North Carson Target has ER Optimus if anyone needs him.

5. maveric002

maveric002 Active Member

Checked out Compton Target also this morning based on the website saying it's in stock. The worker there said 6 came in, but no longer in the system. Not sure if they are holding it in the back or someone grabbed them all. Might be worth trying other Targets today...

• Like Like x 1
  6. El Rey

El Rey Well-Known Member

yup what cheetimus said, aside from odd store hours, its pretty much business as usual. Stores finally seem to be replenishing stock within the past week as far as Marvel, Transformers, Star Wars but Lego aisles are pretty bare bones.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bandit

Bandit Well-Known Member

Is Popfinder as reliable as Brickseek used to be?

8. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    It's still hit and miss but better than Brickseek. I've had a 70% success rate.

I was there earlier as well and judging by what someone else said, they may be put on shelves tomorrow or on the 21st. This is probably going to be like the Rainmakers all over again where I struggle to find one and then two weeks later, I'm tripping over them. Though Red Hulks never reached abundance here so I'm kind of worried about these two.

9. Bandit

Bandit Well-Known Member

Knowing the history with Skywarp I’m worried about these being scarce or scalped extensively. Hoping to get a set early to avoid my own personal panic. Thanks for the insight on Popseeker. Brickseek was amazing back in the day and I miss having that tool.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Boople Barp

Boople Barp Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    Grabbed one, thank ya!

11. D-Bot

D-Bot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It shows Irvine Spectrum shows 3 on popfinder but went there and had them look up dcpi - they had nothing

• Like Like x 2
  12. Exastiken

Exastiken Into the Cyberverse

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    It showed them as being in OC earlier, but the stores I called said they didn't have any (ex. Santa Ana NW Target had 6, but they said they had none). Also anyone know the Cybertronian Villains 2-pack's DPCI?

13. TGS1985

Noice, glad to help!

It really depends on you you talk to. The first employee said the only ones they had in the the back were Studio Series Arcee but then I mentioned it was a Target Exclusive with 5 shown in stock and another employee overheard me and mentoned they were getting ready to put those outiout a few minutes. The 2nd employee was a Funko Pop collector so he knew what's up, lol. My best experiences have been when the employee is a collector of anything as well.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  14. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    You mean the clones? It's 087-16-7900.

Here's the link in case you need it: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise WFC-E30 Decepticon Clones 2-Pack

15. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I went to the Santa Ana NW (Bristol) Target and they had it. I had to ask someone to get it from the back at like 10:15. They said they only had 3. I just went by which stores on the Target site said had stock.

16. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    Good for you. I tried doing the same at Westminster Mall today but they couldn't find the 3 they had in stock. Apparently I was like the third person asking about it today too (* eyes all of you suspiciously - J/K *). Oh well hopefully they show up at another spot soon!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Regurgit8

Regurgit8 Werewolf Movie Maker

News Credits:
    Thank you (but actually there were 4 Hotlinks)! Took a Megs and a Hotlink, leaving 3 Hotlinks. Oh pretty sure there was one Scrapface, but I was just there for the Voyagers.

• Like Like x 1
  18. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    One of those was me lol. I went there first since it’s close to where I work on Sundays. The person said they were still unloading the truck.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Orb01

Orb01 Well-Known Member

I was there before 9am and was told the same thing. I thought about checking Bristol but figured it'd be the same so I went and bought an iced coffee instead at Mcdonalds as a consolation. I should have just went since shaman got one after 10. Looks like OC is dry as a bone now.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    Managed to find Thundercracker and Skywarp at Compton Target but it was in the back and the last one. Went there almost at closing time but got it. Will let people know if I see more in my area.

Edit: Now that I look at popfindr, after I went, the stock went down from 3 to 2 so it may not have been the last one. The employee may have said that so people didn't scalp. So there may be two still there.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1