California Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by kpassman, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Prisoner1138

Prisoner1138 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yea, that's the Albrae one. I think I'll stop by the Osgood one in a bit.

(I wondered for the longest time why they stuck 2 walmarts in Fremont so close to eachother...)

2. Bobby Lemain

Bobby Lemain Cassette Man

lol, untill my mom drove me there today I didn't even know there was a walmart there!

3. Pooky

Pooky Well-Known Member

You know, I never thought about that before, about more BBs showing up on the official date release. I thought Hasbro just decided to release it early instead. Although, from what was posted at Botcon, it said August 7th as the release date, not September. Maybe I don't have to panic as much now. Hopefully Fry's will get BBs in August too. But yeah, I refuse to pay 4-5 times the asking price for this guy. I'm not that depserate and it's ridiculous!

4. Pooky

Pooky Well-Known Member

For Walmarts stores you can check here.

5. evopete

evopete Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Well I went looking around in Target West Hollywood...BONE DRY, just helmets and bucnhof Wave 1 stuff,.... Went to Wal Mart in Inglewood.... totally Empty too......Went to a ROSS and found the Dish set for 6 bucks and box was in good condition, and found the Starwars vs Transformers for 12.99...box was a little beat up... but could not pass on the price...

6. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There's a Walmart in Inglewood now? Or do you mean the L.A. one on Crenshaw Blvd?

7. evopete

Ebay:
    Yeah i meant the one in Crenshaw....Talk about a packed walmart though...that place is always buzzing and always Dry of Toys... I think I may go to Simi Valley today and Porter Ranch when I go visit my parents out there....

8. evopete

Ebay:
    Just came from Target and TRU in Culver City this morning and they were dry of anything new.... I saw a stock boy restocking toys in the TF area, but all he had that was new to the shelves was a Cyber Stomping Bumblebee..... I did however find a FAB Optimus in the Target in Culver City...it was in the Front next to the Cashiers asle..... I was going to get it, as it was the last one, and they had tons of Brawl.....but at the last minute decided not to, as I am not collecting that series...so I left it back for some lucky soul who really wants it to get it....

9. knockoff

knockoff Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bay Area/Peninsula Report

foster city/san mateo:
    TRU - bone dry, a few remnants of real gear stuffs and protoform sscream.. oh they do have LOTS of tita prime vs megs
    Target - not much, no exclusives here, very few TFTM toys left save for real gears..

redwood city:
    TRU - bone dry, same as foster city TRU
    Target - same as san mateo Target (even though over the phone they told me they had Roboviz prime... and they didn't.. >_>)

union city:
    Walmart - a couple of new real gear stuffs meantime and high score. but pretty slim pickins. the lady saw me going through the TFs and told me to call at night for best results, who knew?
    Target - real gears wave 1 galore...

wish i had seen the post earlier and hit the fremont shops while on that side of the bay =(

10. Megaracertron

Megaracertron Well-Known Member

Are these new? I found the Megatron, Jazz and Ironhide 3 inch titanium figures at the Campbell Target. I didnt buy them but I might go back. They looked pretty good. The Megatron looked like the movie one.

11. Bobby Lemain

Hayward TRU (the one near sizzler):
    wave 1 TFTM toys, Risk, Prime vs. Megatron Battlers, wave 1 real gear, war within prime & megatron, starwars tfs (I didn't pay attention to them), some titaniums, voice changers, and TF lollipops lol

12. evopete

Ebay:
    Am Titianum Ironhide.....if so please take a pic... I am collecting those as well.... I thought I had all that were in circulation....

13. evopete

Ebay:

Forgot about looking for new real gear guys.... thanks for the heads up guys...

14. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    South Bay findings..

Target on Hillsdale (San Jose): They had tons of the new Target exclusive basics: Clocker & Strongarm but no Skyblast. Tons of Real Gears, and the wave 1 basics. Deluxes consisted of rows upon rows of Wreckage. (Great figure guys eventhough he wasn't in the movie).

Target on Coleman (San Jose): Similar to Hillsdale but they had one Skyblast which I bought. Deluxes had more variation than the wall of Wreckage @ Hillsdale.

Wal Mart on Story Rd. (San Jose): nuthin' noteworthy

15. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: 

16. evopete

Ebay:
    just came back from TRU in Inglewood...the same one I went to this morning...to see if anything new came up....NADA.... Found a little toy shop in the Fox hills mall....had lots of unusual Titinuam Seriec from Cybertron, and a few other Cybertron stuff I have not seen anywhere else.....but I nothing new in Deleux class.....

17. BaronV

BaronV MonsterOfTheWeek.com

Nothing at Irvine/Tustin TRU or Target. Not even the 25th anniv. GI Joes.

18. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So the new Real Gears are out...cool.

19. accordboi

accordboi Well-Known Member

Hey razer!

Man, i haven't posted in this sightings thread since the early Alternators search! Good times good time! :D 

20. Bobby Lemain

seriously. walmart in UC is... ehh. but I'd bet there are places that have it worse.