California anime cons?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by MTME, Oct 5, 2016.

1. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    since I am getting into anime more I am interested in going to an anime con but having trouble finding one that is either any good or has any I formation.
    I've never been to a con I went to Wondercon a couple years ago as a last minute more because I wanted to go to a con more than any other reason.
    But most of the anime con don't seem to release who is coming to their con until the last minute. How do I know if I want to go or not if I dont know if someone I want to see is going to be there or not.
    I would love to see a lot of the voice actors their voice panels on. YouTube are hilarious.
    But they say get your tickets and book your hotel by this date but don't mention who is coming until the dates after that.
    I was looking at Sac anime winter. But again only one guest has been announced, one I want to see but looking at past guests it seems like more show up in the summer and I just wonder if I should save my money for the summer one.
    Are there any other anime cons in California that are any good?
    I've googled and searched but haven't seen any with any guests either at all or any good ones in the past or currently.
    Help?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  2. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No one? Anything?