Cade's Wife, Tessa's Mom

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DeletedUser_106023, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeletedUser_106023

DeletedUser_106023 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guys and gals. I just had a thought, what if Cade's wife, Tessa's Mom died (was killed by Decepticons) in Chicago. That'd be pretty interesting to see how it affects Cade and Tessa. It'd really amp up the emotional level and character depth to the movie, especially since it's a Bayformers movie. What do you guys think?

2. meinefliege4711

meinefliege4711 myfly4711

News Credits:
    That could be very nice(if done correct)!
    Thinking about it: What if Cade would tell Optimus that she died during the Invasion? Wouldn't Optimus feel responsible for that?

3. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Tessa was born while her parents were in high school and mom passed away from some complications during or shortly after the birth of Tessa. Cade promised Tessa's mom he would take care of Tessa.

I think the story of Shane and Tessa dating behind Cade's back will play into that Cade and Tessa's mom probably did the same thing behind their parents backs. And their parents probably wanted them to worry about school and making something of themselves before getting into a relationship so soon.

And I think Cade will see Tessa and Shane's relationship as with what happened with himself and Tessa's mom 16 or so years ago. And he does not want Tessa to get tied down and make the same mistake before her adult life has really begone.

4. DeletedUser_106023

News Credits:
    Yeah that'd be even better. But according to Tonyformer Cade's wife died from something else after birth.

5. meinefliege4711

meinefliege4711 myfly4711

News Credits:
    Yeah... I already had the feeling she died more than 4 years ago.
    But the whole "Mom died in Chicago" concept would still be an interesting idea! :D 

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    The mom died in Chicago thing would come off as forced IMO.

7. EpicTransformer

EpicTransformer The Quiet One...

News Credits:
    I remember my creepy theory where I said she died in Chicago, and that's what Cade believed but later in the movie they meet and she is a Circuit Breaker type character. She is confused because this whole time KSI has been telling her that the transformers killed Cade and Tessa. I also had a similar theory about Harold Attinger that his wife and kids were killed during Chicago and he vowed to make sure they are stopped.
    Give me a break guys this was way before we had the information we do now :lol 

8. DeletedUser_106023

News Credits:
    Yeah because that was necessary -_-
    There is no need for you to come in and say "give me a break I had this idea and so many other ideas a long time ago". It was just a thought I had that I thought was not brought up before. People and their negative attitudes. Do you have the idea copyrighted??

9. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I...didn't see a negative attitude lol

And that's not what he said either, megaprime ;) 

10. DeletedUser_106023

News Credits:
    Wow...ya know what whatever. This is what always happens here. You guys always have to back me into a corner , and then you guys make a laughing stock out of it. Just let this thread die. I'm sick of this forum.

11. EpicTransformer

EpicTransformer The Quiet One...

News Credits:
    Dude wtf? I was just adding to the conversation, I don't know how you got those thoughts out of my post? I was just posting what I posted in another thread a while ago, I didn't think that would come off as rude to anyone.

12. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Dude I have no idea what it happening. Lol. Carefully reread his post. He wasn't saying anything bad about you at all. He was commenting on how his own ideas seem stupid looking back on it.

13. DeletedUser_106023

News Credits:
    Oh I'm sorry then. It seemed like you were trying to belittle my idea by saying "give me a break, you came up with it already".

14. Ring3r

Ring3r 5.0

That's not what happened at all. He didn't say "give me a break" he was just contributing his thoughts to your thread. He wasn't being negative, he was posting about the topic of your thread.

Nobody's backed you into a corner, you've created your own corner, stepped into it, and now you're complaining about it. Nobody was even saying anything negative at all, and you just went off like a grenade...lol

15. intothematrix15

intothematrix15 Banned

Yeah, she died in childbirth. Kind of why Cade has a strict policy on no boyfriends with his daughter.

16. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just putting this out their - but I know a lot of people have made theories about this before and many supported the idea before.

With that said, I'm going with pretty much the same fan theory on her death - therefore we can have the following;

Cade -
    Dealing with the Transformers killing his wife
    Attempting to protect his family
    Forced to work with Transformers to save his family
    Moral of the movie; Learns that stereotypes are bad and learns to forgive. He'd also learn to allow his daughter to grow up and have freedom

Optimus -
    Dealing with the humans killing Ratchet
    Attempting to protect his team
    Forced to work with humans in order to save his team
    Moral of the movie; Even if the world seems evil or harsh their are still those who will support you - you just need to have hope

A lot more parallels between Optimus and Cade could be created due to this. The loss of his wife would drive a wedge between Cade and the Transformers. It could also enable him to be over-protective of his daughter thus setting up the scenario of 'how much should he be protective of his kids'

The idea has a massive amount of potential - so much so that I'll be disappointed if they don't go with that.

17. DeletedUser_106023

News Credits:
    Funny. People have backed me into a corner several times. You don't even know me enough or my history on this forum to be able to make that judgement. And dont try to provoke me by saying I'm complaining and going off like a grenade. Don't try to reprimand me or talk to me like the way you already have. I aplogized to him already because it was miss understanding, so just keep your trap shut asshole.

18. payton22molen

payton22molen Well-Known Member

what are you talking about? He is saying "don't make fun of my theory because I made it a while ago when we had little info".

19. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love how some people just jump to crazy conclusions and totally read into something that they want to see that isn't there or was not said.

20. Blazere

Blazere :)

News Credits:
    Man, I'm sorry if we offended you, Mega. But I don't think there is any reason to get mad here. You posted your theory, Epic posted. Nothing else. Everything good?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.