Cadbury Chocolate now banned from Importation into the US

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MetalicGrunt, Jan 26, 2015.

1. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. ByteBack

ByteBack Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Can only agree. From the use of corn syrup in fizzy drinks to who knows that crap they have in the chocolate; I pretty much stay away from all the sweet stuff whenever I visit the U.S.

It's a shame really. I remember seeing so many ads for Hershey's stuff in my import US comic books when I was a kid, and I thought "wow, all that looks so great! The American's have really cool chocolate!". Then I got to go to the U.S. for the first time in 1998 and one of the first things I bought was a Hershey's chocolate bar.

So much disappointment.

3. Killamarshan

Killamarshan Iacon Tourist

It fills a gap in the market made by US expats and those with really, really sweet teeth. I'd much rather we could buy a decent corn dog over chocolate though.

Staying away from sweet stuff in general is a good life tip. When I turned 30 I all but gave up on chocolate, fizzy pop and booze - result over time was no tooth ache, clearer skin, less indigestion, a smaller waist line and most importantly an end to migraines, sinuses and reduced insomnia.

I may be a lot more boring but I feel a helluva lot better.

4. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    Free my homie, Kinder Sorpresa eggs, US!

5. ByteBack

ByteBack Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    I think this can be said of any food, but in principal; I agree. I don't really have a sweet tooth, but I used to go pretty heavy on the fizzy drinks, especially as my career hit full swing and I was constantly working crunch.

I've changed my habits since then; a fizzy drink is a rare treat rather than a regular indulgence.