C.O.N.S. V - German Transformers Convention

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Skywarp2911, May 9, 2013.

1. Skywarp2911

Skywarp2911 Active Member

News Credits:
    C.O.N.S. the Fifth

For the fifth year in a row the C.O.N.S., Germany's one and only Transformers fan convention, is coming together. On July 21, 2013 we'll welcome you in Haus Seerose, Steeger Str. 38 in 41334 Nettetal-Lobberich, starting at 11am. We're looking forward to welcoming Transformers fans from Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, England and many other parts of the world.

Last year we set a new European attendance record for a (single-day) Transformers fan convention and this year we aim to set the bar higher yet again.

The convention is still some time away, but we can already announce a long list of sellers who'll be offering up lots and lots of Transformers items for sale. For the first time we're welcoming Actionfiguren24.de, who have sponsored the grand prize for this year's raffle, a Bathing Ape G1 Optimus Prime in grey. Of course this is but one of many items you can win in our raffle.

Returnees from last year include: Comic Toys, ADHD Toys, 80er Toys, Lilly & Friends, Gerrut Camaro and many others.

We'll also hold a number of contests once again. So if you want to compete with your Transformers art work, a custom figure or a cosplay, or maybe put your vast knowledge of Transformers facts to the test in our Transformers quiz, you are more than welcome. The terms for competing can be found on our CONS website.

You can preorder your tickets right now or buy them at the event itself. And if you want to book a seller's table... well, then you better hurry up, because we're almost booked solid. More on that on our CONS website as well.

We're looking forward to seeing you as guests, sellers and competitors at a great event.

See you then,
    yours, the CONS Team

[​IMG]

Source: C.O.N.S. Die Deutsche Transformers Fan Convention

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Oh, July already? For some reason I had August ingrained in my brain.

3. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

Oh man, my In-Laws live in that area. I'd love to make it to this.

4. Murasame

Murasame

News Credits:
    August would be really cooler. Now it's one day after my best friend's birthday... but maybe I'm lucky and she does not celebrate it or something...

How generous :lol 

5. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    It's always in July