C-370X & TF-05 for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Mjkalino, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Mjkalino

Mjkalino Active Member

Hello,
    I have a few older Transformers toys that I am trying to sell. See the link for the photos. If you have any questions or would like more photos please let me know. I have a ballpark amount I'd like to get for these two but I will entertain all reasonable offers.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2017
  2. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hello.

Please familiarize yourself with our B/S/T rules found here: NEW Junkion Rules - 12/4/2010 - EVERYONE READ

9. New members MUST provide feedback
    If you are a new member on this forum (account less than 30 days old) and you wish to sell or trade your items in the Junkion Exchange, you must provide feedback links in your initial sales post. Links to Ebay feedback, TFW2005 feedback (if any), feedback from other Transformers sites will all be acceptable. If you have no feedback to provide, you must wait 30 days after signing up to post sales threads.

3. Mjkalino

Mjkalino Active Member

Okay, unfortunately I do not really have any feedback to give therefor I will just wait my 30 day period. Thanks for the heads up.

4. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Removed the link as a result. Feel free to post again once the 30 days is up. Thanks!