Buzzzzzz48

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Buzzzzzz48, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Buzzzzzz48

Buzzzzzz48 Herald of Unicron

feedback

2. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Machine

great buyer, class act!

3. totally5664

totally5664 Well-Known Member

Great guy to deal with. Buzzzzzz48 purchased a Masterpiece Gimlock from me. Payment was swift payment. Communication was smooth, friendly and through. I would be happy to deal with Buzzzzzz48 again.

4. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great buyer. Good communication and fast payment. Thanks Buzzzzz

5. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

Kept in contact, great prices, figure arrived in great condition. Highly recomended

6. bobbyjack

bobbyjack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just completed my first trade with Buzzzzzz48 the other day. The figure he sent arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for the great trade!

7. jcard2005

jcard2005 Well-Known Member

Sold in R.I.D. X-Brawn and Prowl for a really good price. Great communication. Easy transaction. A+++ :) 

8. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Bought a trio of Beast Wars figures: TM Tarantulas, Croc Megs, Scarem.

Provided clear pictures to confirm condition and priced them very fairly. Items were shipped promptly upon payment and arrived packed safe and snug with plenty of padding.

9. Gauntletblade

Gauntletblade Wrecker

Watch your step with Buzz. On two seperate occasions I have been in a deal with him and he has either pulled out when I wasn't willing to pay more than the original amount agreed upon or just flat refunded my money without telling me. On both occasions he went without communication for extended periods at a time and on this previous dealing had been paid for almost two weeks without attempting to inform me of the status of our arrangement without me asking him directly. I know that here on the forum business is handled by reputation and word of mouth, so I do not say these words lightly. Deal with him if you will, but I hope you do so carefully.

I also think it says a lot about a person that one would start their own Feedback page, but not have a link to it for others to see it for business. Just saying.

10. Skywave

Skywave Transformers Noob

Sold him some TFs, no problem with the transaction, everything went fine :) 

11. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

Purchased HA Barricade from them. Item was absolutely pristine and packaged with alot of care. Kept in contact with me throughout the process to make sure everything went smoothly, answered my plethera of questions and made sure package arrived. I very highly recommend them to anyone. :D 

12. BP20XX

BP20XX Back n' better than evah!

Ebay:
    Great to make a deal with. Would wanna do business with him again:thumb .

13. BayushiJackal

BayushiJackal Tiny Rawr

Great prices! Items arrived in a timely fashion and in great condtion!

14. lee9

lee9 Well-Known Member

STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRAZY LYING PERSON. He acts interested in a purchase, then starts lowballing at the last minute. If you don't agree, he will leave negative feedback full of lies. This is considered EXTORTION FEEDBACK and will get you banned on eBay, but seems to be accepted here on TFW2005.

It's extremely rare to see negative feedback on these boards. But I see others have had similar experiences. This user uses feedback to leverage lowballing, and has doesn't seem to care that his own feedback gets nuked in the process.

I hope the mods can protect us from these frustrating situations. Him and I have no business leaving feedback for each other, as we've never had a deal and never bought/sold/traded with each other. Until this can be resolved, I feel compelled to let others know about this individual. Don't even respond to emails from him, or he can and will extort you through feedback.

15. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    A pretty smooth transaction overall. Bought a MMC Terminus Hexatron from him. Communication was not the fastest but the item arrived well packaged and exactly as described. Would not mind doing business with him again.

16. nathan_s82

nathan_s82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sold him some Titans Return Figures. Prompt payment, and a pleasure to deal with. Highly Recommended!

17. NemesisGamer

NemesisGamer Bane of Your Wallet

Sold a few figures to them. They were very nice and great to work with. I would happily make a deal with them again.

18. Inferno

Inferno Kidult TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Buzzzzzz48 is an excellent seller. He responded to me quickly, going out of his way to take multiple pictures of the figures, some focusing on their intact chrome even without me asking for those specifically. Shipped promptly after payment and arrived quickly. They look exactly as they did in the pictures and came neatly packaged. Great prices too, I would gladly do business with him again and I highly recommend him as a seller!

19. The Rise of Justice

The Rise of Justice Never forget

My Geminus and Spex arrived!!!:) :) :) 

They are AWESOME!!!:) :) :) 

An amazing seller right here. Took a bunch of photos and answered my not needed questions. Great prices, well packaged for safe travels, and a wonderful experience all around!!!

I would not hesitate to buy from sell to or trade with again!!!

Thanks again so very much and again God bless you and yours and keep you all happy and healthy and safe now and always!!!

20. artimus prime

artimus prime Articulation Junkie... I'm a poser

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Bought MP Grapple from him. It arrived as described and three days ahead of schedule even though it went from the west coast of Canada to the east half of the US. Good seller.