Buzzworthy Bumblebee Worlds Collide Inhand Images

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Fc203, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Gee Won 1984

Gee Won 1984 Dinoforce attack!

I need a Fangry for my son, and a Fangry for my MP shelf. As soon as I buy this it will probably be made by Fans Hobby in MP form. But if I don't get it, it might never get a MP version and I won't have a fill in. Only having Fangry in this 4 pack sucks ass.

2. GizmoTron

GizmoTron Roobaticon Commander

Ebay:
    Call or check with the actual stores, not Target.com. The listing says "out of stock in stores near you" on the site, but that's just for ordering for pick-up. When I click on and go to check other stores it shows "Limited Stock" at a bunch of locations near me which means at least 1.

• Like Like x 1
  3. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    lol "Target banning Transformers from certain states".

There are literally millions of pounds of sea freight stuck off of the ports in California. This is VERY likely the reason we are seeing distribution issues. Hasbro has commented on this being an issue literally within the last week. Target wants these 85 dollar sets because it makes them $$$. Obviously they haven't gotten a lot of the quantity they expected. Give it time and calm down. Nobody is out to ban toys from states or specific people. They're toys.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Fafnir72

Fafnir72 Well-Known Member

20210903_212353.jpg

Despite his price range and kind off squeezed head, on hand, he's quite a mini-masterpiece of sorts. Hb got around the legal loophole of "photos may vary from actual content", wish the backpack and weapon were painted aluminum silver or gunmetal gray

• Like Like x 2