Buzzworthy Bumblebee Mega 1-Step found at U.S. retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by sdtessmann, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde born-again First Churcher

News Credits:
    These kinds of comments are some of the worst.

"Just don't comment unless you have something good or positive to say." Last I checked complaining and critique isn't against the rules. Also "unnecessary complaining", please enlighten us: what counts as 'necessary' complaining?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 10
  2. zark225

zark225 Talon Productions on YouTube

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Eh, I think comments like these are some of the worst.

I just re-read my previous post and nope, that isn't at all what I said or meant so you can stop trying to put words in my mouth. For example, your post reads like "You're calling me/others out for being dicks, how dare you!!"

Anyways, this is literally a kids toy, a young kids toy at that, that is meant to be easy and not for adults. Why complain about this? Who cares if it shelf warms. it'll go away eventually. I don't really care about critiques, but this has devolved into people jerking each other off about "how bad it is". I have no interest in this toy and I know it's not for me so I just ignored it. The complaints about the news last week with this line, with the re-releases of WW2 Bee, Car Shatter, and others, was still overblown but valid. Most of us adult collectors probably don't care about the gimmicky, targeted at 5 year old toys that this is so I don't understand how this is such a painful or terrible thing. It comes off as a whole lot of fuss over nothing at all.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Novaburnhilde

News Credits:
    So your 'response' is ultimately just "no u", 'kay. How are I and others dicks for having a laugh at this stupid toy? It doesn't matter if it's for kids, I think kids deserve better. Just because something is 'for kids' doesn't mean it's allowed to be shitty / low effort trash.

I literally just read what you wrote, so I wasn't putting words anywhere my man.

So you're just complaining about people complaining. Again, you don't seem to grasp that it isn't against the rules to call a bad thing bad, I mean I could easily just say that YOU should ignore people being negative and move on with your life.

Also you say "most of us adult collectors" as if you aren't the single killjoy telling people to stop having fun and making silly comments about what's probably a dumb decision. It'd be different if you had a point, but you don't and it seems you're just being a contrarian because "negative comment = bad".

People are laughing and commenting on a dumb release, and you're saying that they are being dicks /overreacting / taking a toy too seriously or whatever other excuse. Maybe the answer is for you to just ignore the thread and do something else.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Sness

Sness Autobot Supreme Commander

News Credits:
    Just because it's for kids doesn't give it a free pass to be a giant piece of shit wasting shelf space that could be used for any other product.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Novaburnhilde

News Credits:
    BuT iTs fOr KiDs!1 It's allowed to be shitty~!

Is it so wrong to want better for our 'leaders of tomorrow'? Or whatever. Why should they have to settle for something lazy, oversized and overpriced? We get this kind of crap for shows / movies / games directed at children too.

• Like Like x 4
  6. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    My response isn't "no u" but if that's how you want to look at it then more power to you.

I perfectly grasp that people calling it bad isn't against the rules. But me calling it dumb isn't either what exactly is your point?

I don't really see myself as a killjoy and if this is people's way of having fun then maybe they should do something better with their time lmao. Will it sell well? Maybe not. Could this be a bad decision? Definitely. I don't care about this toy.

I mean kids might love this thing. who freaking knows. Of course it looks like a "piece of shit" when compared to WFC, Studio Series, MP, etc but its whole existence is easy and quick transformation and it seems to succeed at that. Also, I doubt this will be stealing shelf space from something else.

I've said what I need to. I don't care about this toy in the slightest but people being so negative over something so trivial doesn't sit right with me but whatevs. How dare I say something, right?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Novaburnhilde

News Credits:
    You calling peoples criticism dumb is itself dumb, because your points don't add up. As I said, you aren't making a point, you're just saying people should stop commenting because it's negative. This isn't about you just saying 'something', if you said something of value (even if it was just your opinion) that contributed to the discussion I wouldn't be engaging with you, but instead you're basically trying to police how people comment.

Also implying people need to find something better to do when it literally takes a few seconds to write up a comment.

If you don't care then why are you getting so worked up here? I mean for someone who doesn't care you seem to care at least a little bit.

"I don't care about this toy but I care enough to argue with others and take the thread on a detour over it."

• Like Like x 1
  8. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Neat.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Rated X

Rated X Banned

Target huh ? So "Buzzworthy" is some kind of a subline thats not just limited to studio series stuff ? Im not sure I see the point of this line. But ill take that legends Bee with the Hubcap alt mode and the 79 Camaro Bee so I can get Charlie and a non-mask head for the 2007 or 2009 Bee.

• Like Like x 1
  10. IDWDrift

IDWDrift Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    Hasbro\'s just doing this to troll Bumblebee-haters. I know it. 

• Like Like x 4
  11. StarMaverick

StarMaverick Nemesis Command Upgrader

News Credits:
    I think the problem is that Hasbro is obviously having major problems getting the stuff that people actually want into the hands of collectors. Instead of focusing in on, and addressing the major problems at hand (e.g. Wide spread cancellations of A-list Mainline figures, under producing the figures people actually want, Not making the figures that people actually need to complete sets!), they are wasting time, production space, warehouse space, and ultimately shelf space, on complete and utter bull shit! That they know for a fact is not going to sale, and nobody wants! I would never give a kid this stupid ass shit!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Skillfulgram2003

Skillfulgram2003 "Nature Lies, They Are Robots in Disguise"

News Credits:
    So they won\'t Reissue First Edition Transformers Prime figures but they will reissue a giant 1-step bumblebee. I feel like Hasbro is pulling an early April fools prank on us all. But then again this subline could just be filler for upcoming product but who knows. 

• Like Like x 2
  13. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    A year from now, everyone will have completely forgotten that any of this even exists and will instead have moved on to the Latest Thing To Hate.

Sure, go on. Have fun. Enjoy your hateboners.

14. chuckcjc

chuckcjc Wheeljack Engineer Corp.

News Credits:
    And to call it Buzzworthy??? I don't get it.

• Like Like x 3
  15. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've found most of the negative comments to be funny and people just piling on to get in on the joke.

If we laughed more, we might be happier. I mean, it's an absurd toy that's years old getting put back out to collect more dust. How is that not laughable?

It's the holidays, have some cheer. Goodness.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Bees go buzz bruh.

• Like Like x 3
  17. chuckcjc

chuckcjc Wheeljack Engineer Corp.

News Credits:
    Thanks Beavis.