Buying Transformers on Taobao

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by botfan, Feb 25, 2017.

1. diecast17

diecast17 Well-Known Member

I still think the Zhongshan warehouse is shut down. I have had items shipped from LBP that have not been checked in at the warehouse for about a month.

2. stinkyshawn

stinkyshawn Well-Known Member

发货方式: 快递
    物流公司: 韵达快递
    运单号码: 4303680752669
    物流跟踪:
    • 2020-02-14 10:00:25包裹正在等待揽收
    • 2020-02-14 17:46:42【上海市】韵达快递 上海松江区新城南部公司收件员 已揽件
    • 2020-02-14 19:58:27【上海市】快件已到达 上海分拨中心
    • 2020-02-14 20:09:31【上海市】上海分拨中心 已发出
    • 2020-02-14 20:13:14【上海市】上海分拨中心 已发出
    • 2020-02-16 01:49:41【广州市】快件已到达 广东广州分拨中心
    • 2020-02-16 02:00:04【广州市】广东广州分拨中心 已发出
    • 2020-02-17 15:39:48【广州市】广东主城区公司广州白云区新东平服务部派件员:郭何栩 电话:13533345324 当前正在为您派件
    • 2020-02-18 15:51:32【广州市】您的快件已签收,签收人:已签收,如有问题请电联快递员:郭何栩【13533345324】,投诉电话:021-39209001。天寒地冻不停忙,如有不妥您见谅,好评激励我向上,求个五星暖心房如有疑问请联系快递员
    well safe to say Guangzhou is ok for now.... left 2 more parcels to reach

3. Hougangkid

Hougangkid Constructicon Worker

News Credits:
    Thanks for the update. Seems like shipments going into GZ is OK, but still not sure about shipments going out of GZ.

Btw, are you using a freight forwarding company? Cheaper than TB?

4. stinkyshawn

wah freight forwarding? no lah.small parcels don't need a whole container... its a sort of private shipper....but not ezybuy or sgshop type...but u can also try those 2 for Taobao buys to sg.

but if u need furniture or tv or bulky stuff from taobao... my this contact can also help

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hougangkid

News Credits:
    Ha, sorry I used wrong term, ya I meant those 3rd party shippers, or whatever they are called. :p 
    Haven't tried to order huge items yet, but will ask you again if got.

Btw, sorry to OT a bit - fellow Sinkies, anyone ever bought epoxy putty from Taobao before, like those for model kits like Tamiya, etc?

Looking to buy a 25g stick of Tamiya Epoxy Putty - Quick Type, but the seller told me to check with Taobao warehouse first as it may be rejected as a prohibited item. So I asked their customer service, but the CS agent also not 100% sure. He said if it's clay, it will probably be rejected (the substance is like clay), or else I can try sea shipping, as air shipping is more strict.

I'm guessing that it's probably a controlled substance and may not clear, but has anyone managed to ship via air?

I haven't had an item rejected at the TB warehouse before, so I don't know if it's worth the hassle of trying.

I know EzShip can, through their "Sensitive Air" shipping option, but that's more expensive, and will negate the savings of buying online compared to buying it at local shops.

6. stinkyshawn

ok my reply is some 3rd party forwarders might let it slide with sea sensitive

• Like Like x 1
  7. stinkyshawn

but with tb official forwarders.... no means no

8. stinkyshawn

with my 3rd party forwarder is try luck.... but areasol stuff is a nono

9. Hougangkid

News Credits:
    One of my packages got rejected at the TaoBao warehouse because I used the seller's "postage replenishment 邮费补款" link
    ( https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?_u=m207199dldb090&id=43453298698 ),
    as I was unable to order the original product due to the usual blockage issue on the order screen.

The reason the package was rejected was that the seller indicated 其他邮费 (Other postage) / 邮费补款 (Postage replenishment) in the product description, and was too vague for the warehouse to input into their system.

Rejected Order Description.png

As it didn't enter the warehouse, the courier is automatically returning it to the seller, and I was told to initiate a refund.

Spoke to the seller, and he wanted to deduct 15 yuan from the refund amount, for the return shipping fee. Although it's not a big amount, I do feel that I shouldn't have to pay for that, since it's not my fault he had a vague product description. Plus before I ordered, I even asked him if I can use his "postage replenishment" link to order, and he agreed.

But before that, he seemed like he wasn't aware that he had such a link, or has hardly or never used it before, as he initially told me to order other products as a replacement for what I wanted, as long as it can be ordered. I had to search his store to find his "postage replenishment" link myself.

Anyway, I spoke to Taobao Customer Service, and they agreed with me that I should be refunded the full amount, and not have to deduct 15 yuan for his mistake. They said they will intervene if he rejects the full refund. Never had to do that before, will it be a hassle?

Plus, I still need to reorder the product from him again, as I can't find it anywhere else (It's a Wukong Warbotron Onslaught), so he might try to up the price on me again, or cancel the order? Not sure. He doesn't sound very friendly and helpful in the chat. He's even giving the excuse now that my warehouse is too strict and that this method of ordering is actually not allowed. I'm considering using my friend's account to help me order from him.

Right now, I'm more wary of using those alternate "postage" links, especially those with zero transactions like his, even though the seller may have blue crown ratings. Probably need to make sure the description is proper. Or I might just use Third Party shipping in the future for those "blocked" items on Taobao instead. Save the hassle of rejection and refund.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  10. stinkyshawn

was sf 到付 used?

11. nhyone

nhyone Well-Known Member

Long story short, he will charge you that 15 yuan one way or another.

In my experience, sellers refunded the full amount, but they would add 10 yuan to the next order, so it worked out to be the same. (Some sellers waive it, but don't depend on it.)

Do not ever use the 'replenishment' link for Singapore warehouse, even if the seller tells you to. It will be rejected. Just take it as a lesson learnt.

12. Hougangkid

News Credits:
    The logistics company? 圆通 Yuantong.

I have another order about to reach warehouse using SF 顺丰速运. Also bought using one of those "postage" links, but from another seller. Waiting to see if warehouse is gonna accept it or not. His description is [变魔]补款专用 , which is ... less vague? LOL!

13. Hougangkid

News Credits:
    I used it in Dec for Taobao Warehouse (Dongguan Shatian), can leh, no problems. From a different seller, of course.

14. nhyone

nhyone Well-Known Member

Not looking good. :) 

What's the description?

15. Hougangkid

News Credits:
    :lol  Will know by today or early tomorrow.

补运费 补差价链接
    铄铄玩具补运费 补差价链接-淘宝网

But at least in the product details, it's listed as Toys. Maybe that's why it cleared.

16. stinkyshawn

wats all this?????

17. stinkyshawn

why rejected by Taobao consolidation?

18. lake88

lake88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The description was too vague. Another taobao seller warned me about this once, they said that the Chinese export customs may reject packages with just "postage fee" as the description, even if the warehouse doesn't reject it.

19. stinkyshawn

huh???? but didn't hougangkid hv a shipper n shipping number?

wait why Taobao shipper hv this prob now?

20. stinkyshawn

圆通 is normal courier right? why was it rejected?