I'm still an extreme novice when it comes to custom figures. I've done only one before this and it is just as amateur as this. So any advice and critiques are welcome. But here's what I did to Drift. I repainted him with Acrylic paint I had from repainting a couple Hero Clix minis. I'm decently pleased with the look of the results. It's more matte than I'd like and the paint peals away easily when transforming. But I don't know how to solve those problems. I did do some detailing on the legs including gold highlights and silver vents. I also repainted his sword gunmetal silver. It doesn't look all that different unfortunately. But hey, it was an experiment. I had hoped the paint would cover the kanji on it but no luck. As I suspected would happen it is still very visible. Sorry for the image quality. The best I could come up with was to grab every flashlight I could and bombard him with it and home my camcorder would take a decent shot. So anyway, go ahead and let her rip.