Bumblebee765's Library of Miscellany

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Bumblebee765, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Greetings all! I had an old collection thread, but I haven't updated it in a long while, and my collection has changed quite a bit since then (well, mostly the presentation), so I figured I'd just start afresh. :) 
    So without further ado, I present my collection:
    Over the past four years I've been less into collecting TransFormers figures, and more into the fiction, so the only permanent TransFormers display in my collection at present is this shelf:
    [​IMG]
    And here's a close-up on just Megatron:
    [​IMG]

Moving onto my non-TransFormers collections (I'll be adding more pictures to that in the upcoming weeks), I'll start with one of my most "precious"; my Middle-earth collection :D :
    [​IMG]
    *I'll add more pictures of this and my other non-TransFormers collections if anybody wants, but as this is a TransFormers website I don't want to overshadow that. :lol 
    Up next is my shelf of Harry Potter:
    [​IMG]
    Now for probably my oldest collection, BIONICLE (all my sets are currently stored into a huge tub):
    [​IMG]
    And finally, my small LEGO shelf (again, a lot of my sets are packed away at the moment, which I'll explain in a moment):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Since I don't have a lot of space to display all my sets (both LEGO and BIONICLE), this small top shelf has become a rotating display. Every month I change it out, and I'm thinking for next month I'll unpack all my TransFormers and have them take over the shelf for a bit, so I should be updating this thread soon! :) 

Attached Files: