"Bumblebee" trailers' screenshot and GIF thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by NemesisPrime12, Jun 5, 2018.

1. mapatel

mapatel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Starscream looked cool. The rest of it looks like rubbish. Still not supporting the movies any longer. Looking forward to seeing what the KO/3p companies can make of that starscream though.

2. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The only reason we have doubt if it's Starscream or not is because during the screening, it was reported that this is Ramjet. However, this looks 100% like Starscream so who knows, they may have used Ramjet as a cover up.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Like I said the other day some will be happy others will still complain and it all starts again today...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

That moment's a tear-jerker. There's so much expressed in that one shot.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Luke Hostad

Luke Hostad Well-Known Member

It’s Starscream.

• Like Like x 2
  6. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Eyes are red,, So its a Con...

• Like Like x 4
  7. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Well..........This is still Paramount. Sure they're finally throwing G1 fans a bone with what looks like a real Starscream, BUT...

1) It's still a Bumblebee film to which I'm sick of Bumblebee. The only plus is that he seems to be playing the scout role that he always should've been. But the human and alien robot bond just feels like Sam and Bee all over again.

2) It's still a Bay Prequel which still limits what this film can do due to crappy future continuity. This should've been a real reboot.

3) Speaking of Continuity, I'm sick of Bee not having a voice. It's just a lame excuse to be able to have humans doing all of the talking.

4) Human's still appear to be doing most of the talking and take up most of the time....As usual.

As a result, I'm still not giving Paramount any of my money. Hasbro better quit screwing up on the TF lines (Generations, IDW and at one point video games) that I do still support or they're overall bottom line will continue to nosedive in upcoming quarters.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Hadlen_Weltall

Hadlen_Weltall The original Mad Genius Gunpla and Cow Master

News Credits:
    I appreciate how visible Bee's face is and especially the sharpness of the Autobrand. Symbols in the live action films didn't get used symbolically as they used to. There were only a hand full of moments, like when Sam touched Bee's steering wheel the first time, or when they find Jetfire's Decepticon symbol on his landing gear cover.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Razorquake

Razorquake Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20180605-155125.png can anyone put a vehicle mode to this? Jeep? Construction vehicle?

• Like Like x 5
  10. NemesisPrime12

NemesisPrime12 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like a jeep, and he destroyed another one. Might be he disguised himself from Sector 7's Jeeps, but he or charlie got caught. So he must fight his way

• Like Like x 1
  11. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:

You may very well be right. The only unit to which I was assigned that had F-4's was a USAF test support squadron that used old F-4's to test weapon systems and splash drones into the bay (and this was 7-10 years ago). I'm just used to seeing the Seekers assuming USAF jet alt modes over Navy, and I'm a little salty over it here. :D 

That just begs the question of where and how Starscream (or Ramjet) scanned the Phantom to assume its alt mode. A carrier? In mid flight? Also have to wonder why the designers chose the Phantom over the Eagle in this particular case when they were pretty slavishly G1 with Bumblebee's alt mode? Licensing, or perhaps in-story reasons.

At least they can't (or shouldn't) screw up with Barricade and his alt mode (the black Mustang that was supposedly spotted on set)? I'm hoping, anyway.

I'm wondering if there's an Iron Giant moment here where Bee assumes a more aggressive alt/bot mode when fighting the Decepticons at some point, necessitating Charlie to try to calm him back down to his more innocent looking alt/bot mode? "You are not a gun, Bee!"

• Like Like x 2
  12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Everyone can tell it's Starscream. Don't even try and say it doesn't look just like him.

The only doubt comes from people who've heard it's Ramjet specifically from those who've seen an early screening.

The red eyes kinda give it away.

And, y'know, it looks like Starscream right down to the jet intakes and cockpit on the chest and inverted wings on the back.

This same screening also used scratch track voices and dialogue so it's entirely possible working/codenames were used.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  13. TheIronBot

TheIronBot Well-Known Member

I think it looks okay!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Nickster563

Nickster563 Anymore questions you wanna ask?

News Credits:
    I am kinda hoping the jet isnt starscream, i heard the 4 main bots in this film get a lot of deveopment so im onboard for a new decepticon that hasn\'t shown up in the movies yet to get some backstory.

15. SimbaTron

SimbaTron Transformers & Gundam

News Credits:
    You're missing the whole Point, everyone here knows it looks like G1 Starscream not Movie-verse Starscream. Just becuase he looks like G1 Starscream doesn't mean it's Starscream that's what me and most people are getting at so it could be any other Seeker like Ramjet.

• Like Like x 2
  16. shin03

shin03 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There’s also the red eyes. Typical motif of decepticons.

• Like Like x 1
  17. BattleUpSaber

BattleUpSaber Result.

News Credits:
    Better yet, I hope this is a modern remake of the best G1 episode, Sea Change.

I want to see Hailee Steinfeld use a magic fountain to turn herself into a robot!

• Like Like x 2
  18. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    In the other TFW2005 interview with some Hasbro executive or big head, they said that this was and was not a reboot or something like that, if the movie is a success, the next film could be an immediate sequel to this because that's what they do, thus the reboot could just be a continuation of the Bee movie which is a prequel to TF1 so all in all not a reboot at all, do they know what reboot means? Haha

• Like Like x 2
  19. madpanda

madpanda Well-Known Member

Eh, the movie story line was never really good. The first and second Live action were sheer awe due to the look, feel, and action of the movies, all subsequent sequels were terrible. This is coming from a G1, G2, Beast Wars fan. Age 0-1 during G1, in elementary for G2, and Jr. High for Beast Wars, and adult for the live actions. I always found the designs for the Live action movies to be just a bit too much, couple that with Chevy's lock on the autobots and its a meh.

I am liking this new trailer, Cena did say it was gonna be a good one and he does say he is a TF fan, looks like he may be right.
    Hopefully this is a soft reboot, a la they follow a new direction from this prequel; therefore, not having to come out and say its a reboot, but we all hope it is.
    Hating the prior live action designs (the only one I felt did justice was Ironhide), these new designs I can stomach and tolerate a lot more. That Starscream is pure robo sex, and Bee is a great compromise and looks like a mix of Live Action and G1. Bee has a good mix to keep both styles at ease, and I really like the added detail to his Battle Mask.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Point taken