Bumblebee/Strafe scene, something I noticed.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by HakkanoTogame, May 18, 2014.

1. HakkanoTogame

HakkanoTogame Vongola Famiglia

Just something I noticed from the latest trailer. Might explain better how that "Bumblebee/Wolf-creature-thing/Strafe/Saving Cade, Tessa and Shane" scene plays out.

At 1:34 you can see that hovercraft thingy, if you see closely Bee is actually riding it, then when we see hound hurl that grenade, and another hovercraft "explodes" or hits the ground, you can see BB is once again in it.

Not that it explains anything, but my guess is Bee rides on it, crashes it down, perhaps Strafe will help him in one of those shots where he catches him in the air. Something tells me it all happens at the same-ish time, I bet BB is fighting that wolf thing, after crashing some hovercrafts and ships, but he hears the Yeagers are in danger and jumps in without hesitation.

....So...yeah this topic isn't really that important, but I thought it was a nice touch seeing BB hop in those hovercrafts/ships like a boss, probably he has no fear since he knows Strafe is around : P

EDIT: Images below:

Maybe it's not him, but looks too yellow-black not to be.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JayEm

JayEm オートボットさん

Well sorry to correct your theory but...

The Bumblebee/Strafe scene happens in Hong Kong during the final battle where as the Decepticon ship air scene happens in Chicago.

Bumblebee is riding on top of the Decepticon ship that Crosshairs is driving while Cade, Tessa and Shane man the turrets in the back. This most likely involves the scenes where bumblebee uses his grappling hook on the boat and Crosshairs bailing out and parachuting while blasting the other fighters.

Different scenes but nice try, trying to piece together the scenes like that. :) 

3. HakkanoTogame

Ahhh my bad :p  thanks for clearing that up! That sounds like an awesome scene!

4. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually the fighter craft you see Bee riding on is the same one that Crosshairs is flying with bee riding on top and the humans in the gun turret. You see crosshairs flying around the building that is being shot up at the top and Con fighters chasing. We also see Crosshairs flying it when he shoots out the bridge to try and stop the con fighters behind in their chase. After that, we see Bee use his grappling hook to pull a tug boat out of the water to take out one Con Craft.

Later we see the scene with crosshairs parachuting from the fighter craft to shoot up 2 Con craft. This is probably where he decides that the only way to get them off their tail is to take them out himself, leaving Bee to then pilot the craft from that point. Then we see later that Bee has to bring the craft down for a crash landing. Which is where we see Bee pilotin it when it crashes.

5. JayEm

JayEm オートボットさん

No probs bud! :) 

6. HakkanoTogame

lol... I guess this thread can get deleted now ^^ and also thanks for being such a gentleman about it. (others would be like, "no you moron, thats clearly in this and that scene")

Also someone has to change that " : P " emote, looks so.. wrong xD

7. JayEm

JayEm オートボットさん

Lol well you arent a moron. Its hard to tell stuff from trailers sometimes because of how fast the images flash by. Also id love to see bb on strafe flying through Hong Kong avoiding and shooting at Decepticon ships. So your theory is justifiable ;) 

And yeah people tend to get mean on these threads.