Bumblebee Movie Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by StarscreamtheMovie, Dec 8, 2018.

1. WarLordFoxxy

WarLordFoxxy Banned

I know right. The first time a Transformers film gets a ton of good reviews, and these kids are complaining over this one negative review. Just ridiculous.
    The internet has become a place for 12 years old and only them.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Shockwavers

Shockwavers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Angry Who??!?

3. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    People keep thinking our problem is that people may have a bad review, but that is not the case.
    The problem is that most of these bad reviews don't really bring up good reasoning. If we are gonna get bad reviews, does it hurt to write good bad reviews that bring up legitimate excuses? Because so far the problem is that it "has too much heart", which is exactly what the film was going for and what people have been wanting from the films for the longest time.

4. Caminus Prime

Caminus Prime Banned

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    You've completely missed the point of my post. even if he has the right to have opinions, we should also have the rights to judge and call him out on his half-assed excuse to hating it.

5. AOEGalvatronRox

AOEGalvatronRox Collector

News Credits:
    It’s amazing how people rave about this film and talk about how it’s amazing how it’s getting so much critical acclaim, but then turn around and act like a few dissenting opinions are going to somehow tarnish its reputation or something. Y’all are seriously so angry that it seems like y’all are ready to grab the pitchforks and torches.
    FC68F651-A673-48E6-9583-51AD923A561C.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. UltraPrimal

UltraPrimal N/A

News Credits:
    Bah. You're always going to get your contrarians and trolls. No matter what it is, whether it's movies or politics, there's always some dipshits who are mentally incapable of forming their own opinions. But instead of going with the flow like all the other parrots and sheep, they crave attention, any kind of attention, and just spout whatever they think will instigate and antagonize people just to get that attention. Take Mr. Rotten Tomatoes for example. I bet more people clicked on his article than the other 29 positive ones just because he's the one adversary "opinion". Heck, his byline even says, "Now that we've got your attention...". "Attention"! That's all he wants. I'm not going to waste my time reading his diatribe of diarrhea, but I bet he hasn't even seen the movie. Why else did he only post his review on Monday when most of the other reviewers, including all the "top critics", posted theirs on the Saturday or Sunday? Had to give himself time to read all the other spoiler reviews so he didn't completely sound like he was talking out his own asshole.

• Like Like x 1
  7. drbeakman

drbeakman Well-Known Member

Interesting how negative opinions on anything Bayformers was not tolerated, responded to mostly with "if you dont like it then just keep your mouth shut / get out of here"

but now suddenly if people spread their dislike of Bee, even going so far as to say "DONT GO WATCH IT" (for absurd, poorly thought out, nonobjective reasons), we tell them "hey they're allowed their opinion".

it's almost as if some people want Knight to fail so Bay will return?

for those who said Knight "didn't care", I wonder if you've actually seen the movie yet? It might not be perfect, but it radiates sincerity and attention to detail. You can tell he cared about every second of film that went into Bee.

Also, considering this is Knight's first feature length live action film, it's insanely well done, and he deserves any credit and positive support and encouragement. If this is his first, I cant imagine the level of mastery he'll achieve when he reaches the peak of his career

• Like Like x 7
  8. AutobotAvalanche

AutobotAvalanche Number One in Boogieland Moderator

News Credits:
    I didn't say you can't disagree. I said don't be a whiny child about it.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Nickster563

Nickster563 Bring back the Universe line!

The problem isn't even that he gave the film a bad review but he does it while still having more positive things to day about the film that negative. Honeslty i think he did like the film but was expecting it to get trashed like the others so he talked bad about it just to join the crowd. He even says that the other 2 may have influenced him about the movie and while he wasn't going to give it a 8/10 or anything but he 2as going to give it atleast a slightly better review.

• Like Like x 1
  10. popcorn

popcorn Well-Known Member

It's not ligit for him to prefer a/or parts of a "bayhem" movie to this? Maybe he liked them better. What's wrong with that? Maybe he wasn't thrilled about a tale of teenage romance, the military being stupid....oh wait, didn't the first bayhem movie already do that?

11. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:
    poo poo

Pee pee

Potatoes

Bains

Spagooter

• Like Like x 4
  12. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I mean, after 10 years of bitching about "bayhem" only to make a total 180 turn its a bit insulting and hypocritical.

• Like Like x 4
  13. QuintusTheExaltedOne

QuintusTheExaltedOne Creator of the Quintessons and ex-Prime

This fandom is a wonder

• Like Like x 2
  14. Terrellatron

Terrellatron REPAIR REPAIR REPAIR

News Credits:
    The only problem I had with his review is that he complained about the thing he hated about thr other films were missing and that the transformers should not be treated as characters but hey its opinion I don't think it's really anything to throw a hissy fit over

• Like Like x 2
  15. crazyfist1979

crazyfist1979 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There are a few scenes that are pretty violent. There is one transformer's death that caught me be surprise. Pretty violent. The Decepticons are not scary at all. There are two human deaths that are somewhat violent. Not bloody. More like gooey. Other than those few scenes, I'd say it's pretty tame compared to the other 5 Transformers movies.

16. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP My personal sense of scale

News Credits:
    Stop saying that.

17. crazyfist1979

crazyfist1979 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I give this 3 out of 4. I saw the special one night screening on December 8th. It was a fun movie. Easy to follow. Shortest of the 6 transformer films. I still like the 2007 best and then maybe this one second or tied with DOTM. Way better than ROTF, AOE and TLK. Bumblebee and the girl, Charlie, have a nice bond. The two decepticons are fun. The cybertron scenes are actually pretty neat. Several G1 nods. Even a particular G1 Movie song makes an appearance. John Cena was a good fit for a Sector 7 soldier. I'll see it again.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Haven’t watched the review, haven’t seen the movie, but if you liked Suicide Squad your opinion of movies means zilch to me so I’m going to form my own opinion.

19. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    That was a half hour of my life I won't get back. I understand any criticism of the movie and people are entitled to their opinion. I just don't see how any Transformers movie would be positive for him or his crew.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Hilariously, he really likes ROTF.

• Like Like x 4