Bumblebee Movie Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by StarscreamtheMovie, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Toddimus Prime

Toddimus Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I finally got to see this...Bumblebee is the kind of movie studios just don't make anymore. Someone finally gets how to make a great movie again, and not only that, they know how to make a great Transformers movie that speaks to everything we loved about the Michael bay films, yet it knows how to cut out just the right things that we don't, and it's perfect;y crafted and executed. I can't wait to own it and see it again. And I suddenly want all of the toys now. (lol)

• Like Like x 2
  2. JD The Last Autobot

JD The Last Autobot Active Member

Well, really, every time I see the opening scene of Bumblebee, I like it better, but I still have some doubts about it because things happen very fast in the scene. I would like to know if there are more autobots besides Optimus, Bee, Cllffjumper, Arcee, Ironhide, Ratchet, Wheeljack and Brawn since it is seen to fall to several Bots, some of them is reconcible or they are only generic? the same goes for the Decepticons, are there any recognizable ones or are they all generic? Where is Megatron while the fall of Cybertron occurs? Because Soundwave seems to be the one leading the Cons should not be Shockwave or Starscream be the second in command? And the last question is where were the Bots in the first place at the start of the scene before escaping to the tower with the capsules?

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Actually too awesome to be legal in most states.

Finally got the chance to see this film and...it's everything I ever wanted in a Transformers film. The humor, the absolute love for the franchise's origins in subtle ways that still work if you don't know the context, and THEY EVEN HAD THE JAZZ DRIVE/DIVE TACKLE FROM THE G1 OPENING.

This film gave a shit about Transformers in a way the films before never did. God Bless Travis Knight for understanding how to make a proper Transformers film. Please bring him back for a sequel so we can get a superior, proper Transformers set of sequels that we deserve.

• Like Like x 5
  4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Wait, you've really never seen it?

Well, I'm glad you liked it at least. I agree that it is everything I've wanted to see in a TF movie.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Actually too awesome to be legal in most states.

Yup, finally got around to seeing it tonight, Cena was an absolute hoot. He had the best line with the 'they literally call themselves Decepticons - is this not raising red flags for anybody?'. The film didn't take itself all that seriously and that, ultimately, is more in line with Transformers than anything else. It's a stupid concept we all like and the film actually had fun with it.

• Like Like x 4