Bumblebee forearm fix!

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by jream, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Sixo

Sixo Canonical

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Looks great!

Can I be cheeky and save on shipping if I order both these and the Sideswipe parts? ;) 

Feel free to tell me no. :D 

2. N_M_S

N_M_S Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't you wanna add your Invisible covers to that order also, Sixo? ;) 

3. Sixo

Sixo Canonical

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I don't have Invisible, so I fear these would be the only parts of him that would be... visible. :D 

4. jream

jream PRO DESIGN TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    just FYI:

bulk of all orders that were placed individually prior to the 31st have shipped. the rest of the orders should be shipping out in the next day or 2. just finishing up the paint on bee's covers... we've had a bunch of rain so it's held up painting a little this weekend but should be ready to finish up the latest run tomorrow.

5. jream

News Credits:
    Just an fyi to everyone all orders including up to today have been shipped. I have emailed a couple of you that did not include your shipping information... And I'm still waiting for it. Please check your email and shoot me your shipping info thanks!

6. Nighthawkblack

Nighthawkblack Well-Known Member

Hi, got mine today, one was broken. Since I wanted sideswipes also, can I pay for those and you ship me the replacements?

2015-01-07 19.30.38.jpg

The color looks like it would match up well, my Bumble bee won't ship for a while.

2015-01-07 21.21.37.jpg

7. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
    not bad!

8. chip1123

chip1123 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Received mine today. Thanks for the work!

9. jream

News Credits:
    Dam shipping aholes!!

Shot you a pm

Glad u like!:thumb 

10. bade3k3

bade3k3 Tiny-Con

Ebay:
    did mines ship already?

11. jream

News Credits:

all orders to date have shipped

its stated in the post above...

12. jream

News Credits:
    ok i've had a couple problems... and i wanted to just keep everyone aware...
    the post office is a bunch of lying BASTARDS!!! :banghead:  as i've been informed from a couple people of damage to their sets. i went and double checked with the post office BEFORE shipping these and making sure it would be ok, safe, avoid damage, etc...before sending parts out. and they said it would be fine shipping in an envelope inside the cardboard and mailing with the standard $.49 stamps. they measured it, weighed it, all was good and happy! (lying bastards) :banghead:  this was a big part of keeping the cost cheap... which was my goal w/ this when it all started. i wasn't looking to bank big bucks... just wanted to offer a fix that i did for myself to you guys as cheap as i possibly could. believe me, after paint work, electric for running the equipment, cost of material for printer and paints and primers, and shipping... not really making anything on these! it was done for fun and pass it on to you guys.

buuuuuuuuuut anyways... i want everyone happy.... SO if yours happen to get damage and it's not something you can just superglue in place as this plastic bonds very well and its easy to glue back in place... please send me an email w/ a pic and i'll get you fixed up. it's been weird as i've had several w/ no damage, but a couple that have damage... and by damage this one pic looks like some asshole took a sledge hammer to the package!!! no joke! so all orders will be shipped in bubble wrap just to avoid this BS since AGAIN, the idiots at the PO are a bunch of LYING bastards.:banghead:  no wonder they are going out of business... can you sense my frustration w/ them right now?? anyway the cost is $2.50 additional for the bubble package method (which i avoided in the start trying to keep them as cheap as i could for you guys)... which i'll eat. others have offered to cover it... which is awesome of you, but not necessary! but thank you!

so anyway, just keeping you in the loop.

13. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I always use bubble envelopes, no way around it with stuff like this. Postal machines will crush little parts in normal envelopes.

Sucks that they lied to you, they should have known it could happen.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  14. autotronprime

autotronprime I like to make cool things!

News Credits:
    Thanks for the info jream. Looking forward to getting mine!

15. HunterRose

HunterRose Well-Known Member

Cool Beans Jream! I'll let you know the status of mine when they arrive.

16. jream

News Credits:

i usually do too... but with this design i checked w/ them and kept the size right on the model to meet their requirements for shipping it standard to keep it cheap for everyone.

believe me as much as it may suck for the couple of you that have issues... it's 10 fold for me. its really upsetting to see your work that you take pride in destroyed by someone else because they are a bunch of lying bastards. oh well... there's no crying in grown ass men and toys... so i'll shut it.:horse: 

17. Sixo

Sixo Canonical

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    thanks for the update, jream. Looking forward to receiving mine, and the Sideswipe / Red Alert set. :) 

18. usernamedustin

usernamedustin Banned

You can get 100 DVD size bubble mailers from royalmailers.com for $19.99 shipped. They usually show up the next day. $0.20 per mailer is about as cheap as it gets. If you order more, they get cheaper.

19. jream

News Credits:
    yup... but shipping anything going from standard envelope size to the bubble mailers goes from 49 cents to $2.50 at the cheapest.

20. leov36

leov36 Rubber Wheel'd UM

Instagram:
    I got mine today. The right forearm piece had all three tabs broken off and the left arm had one. The right arm for some odd reason stays in place in bot mode but the left doesn't, even though it retains two tabs. Anywho, I superglued the tab on the left, both arms stay on now (probably won't in car mode but don't care about that).
    The paint is not a perfect match. That doesn't bother me though, my problem with this set is the outside edges are not sanded smoothly and looks rough, and some of the darkness from the plastic shows through the paint, and looks pretty unsitely when in place.
    In the end, I'm gonna keep these add on pieces intact, as it is an improvement over the gap.