Bugger it all, I'm homeless!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darkspeed, May 13, 2008.

1. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hm... I'm not entirely sure how the plot from Power Rangers: Ninja Storm is gonna help me in this situation...

2. ranoobu

ranoobu I like fried chicken

News Credits:
    If what you're telling us is the entire story, then you're better off without your family.

I don't understand how they can stick up for your brother for doing squat. But decide to PERMANENTLY kick you out of the house for actually being productive.. that really makes no sense to me.

Sounds more like your brother has them under some stupid mind control.. because seriously.. if they are nice enough to let him become a fixture in the house, then they should be nice enough to let you come back in.

And especially because you weren't the one causing the bruises... what the hell?

Either case, I hope you work stuff out. Even if you can't get a transfer (of what I don't know), I'd still go over there to Canada. I don't know the citizenship laws of canada nor how close you are with your chick..

BUT PERSUADE HER TO MARRY YOU FOR THE CITIZENSHIP (or whatever you call it) SO YOU CAN AT LEAST BE COVERED BY THEIR HEALTH PLAN... then you can worry about making money :) 

3. sunnyswipe

sunnyswipe autobot

News Credits:
    good luck mate, ive had exactly the same happen years ago over my younger brother, he had free run of the house, mates over every night drinking+ stealing things, and i was thrown out for making a stand! hope things go well for ya

4. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    come to canada! everyone is nice and you get free health care!

5. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

that didnt cross my mind while i was typeing it. also there was no house stomping in Power Rangers: Ninja Storm,

6. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There's always house/building stomping in a Power Rangers show :p 

Things are going okay, might have a more permenant housing solution in line but will know for sure this weekend.

7. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Man, if only one could move to Canada based on an invitation. If that were true, I'd probably be over the border tomorrow.

8. SunDown

SunDown Fatty McFatFat

and if the free health care thing were true, the population of Canada would rival that of the US...but alas neither are the case....

9. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    Me too!

Darkspeed, it may not look like it now, but this will probably be a good thing in the end. Its always the older kid that gets kicked out - tho they probably will tire of your brother and do the same to him eventually. I got told to go in the military or get out, myself. So I went in the military.

Its also okay if you don't speak to them for a while - 'a while' isn't forever, and you have things you have to concentrate on that are a bit more important than family feuds right now. But you'll land on your feet, and they'll wish they hadn't done what they did. I predict that.

--Moony

10. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    you gotta think this through- put down priorities. 1.survival 2. money 3. canada. 4. saying good-bye.
    since you are out of the house, linger around the hood and corner the little bastard.
    tell him he may be mean, but you're a damn sight smarter and better than he is. remind him, he's gotta sleep sometime and you got all the time in the world. You scare the shit out of him and make him cool off. ignore your folks. as long as you are the servant, doing the chores, ignore them. take care of the house, stay where you want and leave when you want.

the thing is, you have the brains and the power to walk right back into that house and own it all till you are ready to get out to canada.
    trust me, when that kid sees you know how to ruin his gravy train, and leave no trail, he won't bother you. you will still be carrying a burden, but he won't be barking so much.

just keep in mind, what you tell him in the dark when your foot is on his throat and you are giving him the new rules, he can't prove you said it.

be strong dude and we'll back ya however we can.

11. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Sorry to hear about what happened, Darkspeed. Hope things get sorted out.

Best of luck.

12. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sorry about your situation dude, but i LOLd at the thread title. prolly the vernacular.

13. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No worries KA, I get it a lot... Stupid English accent always raises a smile when I'm abroad!

Well, just letting you guys know I'm moving into a place for the next few months, thanks to the guy who's been putting me up recently... A few quid more out the account a month, but least I got a roof over my head and some stability!