Minor/Repaint: bringing titans return prime back...

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Steve Latimer, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Steve Latimer

Steve Latimer megatronatlas

I love this mold of Optimus, and the other day I found one and went to work. I do like the siege Optimus and when I was going to repaint him into siege nemesis I went about it the wrong way and was left with just useful legs and head. So the heads and legs are used here, Ops has been deheadmastered and the head slides down during alt mode. SO as well you will notice a wip Megs, it started out as toyworld hardbone, now is a mashed up hardbone and siege megs. Still more work to do but don't have the styrene to finish up. C and C are welcome. thanks for looking.
    op1.jpg op2.jpg opsmegs1.jpg opsmegs2.jpg opsmegs1.jpg opsmegs2.jpg opsmegs4.jpg opsmegs3.jpg opsmegs7.jpg opsmegs4.jpg opsmegs5.jpg opsmegs6.jpg opsmegs7.jpg opsmegs8.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  2. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

Looking solid so far! good luck!

3. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Turbo-Revvin' Young Punk

News Credits:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Keep at it! It looks good so far!

4. gibdozer

gibdozer Censored

Prime is looking good, if someone didn't know better they would probably think that's the stock toy. I'm curious about Megatron though, it feels like you took the weakest halves of each stock figure and mashed them together? Hardheads legs with Siege Megs torso seems like a better combo.

5. SuperOptimus

SuperOptimus Fan / Customizer / Designer / Fabricator

This turned out well. Very nice look going on with the parts you chose. Keep up the good work and ideas.