Bring back Beast Wars with new stories & characters

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by beastal, Nov 12, 2019.

1. beastal

beastal Well-Known Member

If no one would remake the original Beast Wars, gotta make something fresh somehow. But how?

For the Predacons, Predaking as the ring leader?

The Maximals can be a race the Autobots discovered and took them in as their allies.

Any good animals the Maximals & Predacons can take? We gotta have a number of males & females too. That goes for good names. Both factions don't even have a double agent in their midsts yet since Tarantulas. Though like to see new double agent who switches from two different sides and maybe combiners too since Magnaboss & Tripredicus.

Maximals: ?
    Predacons: ?

2. Verno

Verno Beast Wars Collector

News Credits:
    I'm currently working on a little comic book story (3-4 issues) called Tooth and Claw. It's one-part reimagining, two-parts love letter.

If you're after a new ending to Beast Wars however, there's always:

[​IMG]

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    In my continuity, the Beast Wars are fought between Mammoth Prime (Big Convoy) and Gigatron.

My version of Optimus and Megatron are more like their BW selves hence the idea of trying to create polar opposite characters.

• Like Like x 1
  4. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    If I had the chance to do it it would involve mythical creatures being the major alt modes since there's a lot of interesting creatures and monsters that can for some interesting modes. Like a Cyclops for example or a Chimera.

In fact I have something like that in mind for my own BW styled series called Transformers Beast Kingdom.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rodimal Rodimus

Rodimal Rodimus Agent of Unit:E

I'd want to see Transtech make a comeback

6. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Turbo-Revvin' Young Punk

News Credits:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    I really like this idea. The concept is familiar but the characters are very different from what we've seen before.

7. AlexJMurphy1982

AlexJMurphy1982 Banned

Really? where can we see it? deviantart or where?

8. Verno

Verno Beast Wars Collector

News Credits:
    If you click on the Deicide logo image, you'll be taken to DeviantArt where you can read the original scripts and pitch to IDW. They were written back in 2015, ready for the BW 20th Anniversary. The scripts have had a bit of an update in the years since (the updated versions aren't currently online), but the overall story is the same.

9. Markdelg

Markdelg Spin Road fan

News Credits:
    I once had an idea for a BW fanfic where, immediately after Optimal Optimus and his crew leave prehistoric Earth to return to Cybertron, the Vok recreate Tigerhawk who then reactivates the last ten stasis pods left on Earth. Because of the quantum surge from "Aftermath," the protoforms emerge as Transmetals. My idea was that the ten characters would be completely new but based on the alternate Transmetal colorations for Cheetor, Rattrap, Rhinox, Airrazor, Tarantulas, Terrorsaur, Waspinator, and Inferno, and the leaders would be Apelinq (an alternate coloring of Transmetal Optimal Optimus) and Shokaract (an alternate coloring of Transmetal Rampage.) While the characters would have the same names as their BW counterparts, they would be completely new characters with completely different personalities (one idea I had was to give Rattrap a refined uppercrust British personality in contrast to his rat form).

The plot would concern the Vok deciding to completely eradicate any future technology brought to Earth by the Maximals and Predacons in order to repair the timeline, so Tigerhawk lets the new characters know that they need to find a way to leave Earth before that happens. Some secrets are revealed about some of the characters (i.e. not all of them are who they seem to be), and they need to work together to find a way off Earth while some of them decide to become Predacons and cause conflict to disrupt the goal of the survival of all.

10. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I think I'd most like to see Beast Wars Neo adapted by some quality writers. Not a remake, but using at as inspiration, kind of like Battlestar Galactica did with the original.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Honorbound

Honorbound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm pretty much in the same boat. Going off of the Maximals' TFWiki pages, it's a different dynamic, with the veteran loner Optimus having to step into a leadership role for a bunch of rookies. Ironically, RID2 could have pulled it off had it not been tied to Prime, with a few changes: have the rookie Autobots be guards aboard the Alchemor, make Bee another rookie, and have Optimus be the one who ends up investigating the crash while hunting the post-war galaxy for Decepticon remnants.

• Like Like x 1
  12. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    I'd have it be its own thing, from the ground up. No attachment to any history that came before, have the discs be from Earth but have no ties to G1 at all. Kind of like how Armada, TFA, and TFP/Bayverse were their own things. THAT would be a step in the right direction. Don't try to rehash, reconnect, or Binaltech (BRRRRRRRRR) your way through it. Start over and fresh. Ultimate Marvel style.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mega scream

Mega scream Tyrannical Freedom Fighter

There is a BW movie rumored...am I right?
    If that's the case, I honestly don't see the point in changing any of the characters... they're practically near perfect.
    BW Megatron would cause many casual audiences to scratch their heads though...due to a certain someone sharing the same name.
    Maybe rename him. Just like what they did to RiD 2001s Megatron in IDW1.

• Like Like x 1
  14. beastal

How would you picture a Beast Wars movie? Gotta have more animals & creatures from not just land, but also air & sea.

15. sevenlima

sevenlima Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    But who would make the new show ?

16. Markdelg

Markdelg Spin Road fan

News Credits:
    Hasbro or Takara, obviously, since they own the rights to TF.

17. Primeultra

Primeultra Well-Known Member

But they don’t “Make” shows....They just hire the people that do

• Like Like x 1
  18. sevenlima

sevenlima Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Boulder media is not a good choice to make a new beast wars show.

They could have original characters and old ones.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2019
  19. beastal

Yeah.

They could have Cheetor evolve into a "Rodimus Primal". Even add an Ultra Magnus, Omega Supreme & Shockwave.

And what if Optimus Primal had an Aelita-1?

Any good old ones from the show you wanna bring back? Even some that weren't added on only as toys and just appeared on the comics? And as for new Maxies & Preds, that's a tough one.

As for beasts from G1 like Horri-bull, Apeface & Snapdragon....

20. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

I mean, should we risk hiring Rainmaker to make a new beast wars CGI show?

I guess we could go with that route. Like make Beast Machine's Nightscream (in this new continuity) based on Jojo's Noriah Kakyoin instead of John Connor.
    Like. They could make about 5 to 6 new characters that have guest star voice actors. Or maybe 3 to 5.