Brick buyer's remorse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shizen22, Oct 13, 2011.

1. shizen22

shizen22 Subaru's drill punch

News Credits:
    I hope I'm posting this in the right area. :dunce 

About a couple months ago, I bought a Lego Fire Ship from Target for half off ($25). Then a month ago, I returned it so that I can get a Mega Bloks Covenent Phantom for half off (also from Target). Fast forward to today and I'm starting to regret trading in the Fire Ship for the Phantom because I feel I'd have more fun with the Fire Ship than the Phantom. Of course, the Fire Ship's long gone so there's no going back for that one. So I'm trying to decide whether to keep the Phantom (and open it) or return it (or sell it to someone else). I have until early December to return it. If anyone has some insight or wants to take a swing at convincing me to do one or the other, please do; I want to hear other people's thoughts on this.

edit 1/8/12: Forgot to update this but about a month after the OP, I got over it. It helps that I got the Lego TRU Truck for $25 so I'm jelly again. I also kept the Phantom. :D 

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Buy them both and build a supership.

3. shizen22

shizen22 Subaru's drill punch

News Credits:
    That would be nice. I'm not buying the Fire Boat at regular price though. :cry