Brian Goldner on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Sol Fury, Feb 25, 2011.

1. thedeadmatrix

thedeadmatrix Well-Known Member

She looks to boring :/ she gonna make the movie boring :/ why there gotta be ugly movie stars

2. Splintershot

Splintershot Predacon?? ... Awesome

I have to say, I like her over Megan Fox so far. Frankly, she looks a bit more... I dunno "down-to-earth"-ish to me. Megan Fox seems to try to hard to look hot in my opinion...

3. madman1366

madman1366 "The Bad Guy"

News Credits:
    I just think she's (Megan) such a glamazon that nobody can ever buy her as the "girl next door" type and that is what hooks people.

She comes off not being very genuine and that hurts her. Down to earth or not, Rosie is pug faced ugly.

4. battle7

battle7 Well-Known Member

I couldn't stand Megan Fox, but you kind of have to blame Michael Bay for playing on her looks rather than on her acting and getting straight ot the story, he could have toned down the sex appeal which in my opinion would have made for a better movie. With all the action in the Transformers movies, I don't believe it will be boring. What I am concerned with is, with this being the last movie, they're going to have to cram a lot into the movie, ie., the reason Sam isn't with his ex and introducing his new girlfriend, all your normal bot action, the main plot, and remember she 'has' to fit in seamlessly at the last minute because this is the last film and I'm sure that's not going to be an easy transition to make in a hurry. Almost going to feel rushed, like clip notes.

5. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll take Rosie over Megan any day.

Yes, Megan is attractive, but with her being such a bitch, it's hard to get a hard on for someone you know wouldn't piss on you to put you out if you were on fire.

Rosie, so far hasn't put her foot in her mouth, seems to be cool, she actually is pretty, contrary to what a lot of people say, and she looks classy as well.

Megan always had that sweaty, aerobics teacher/bar prowler look, which can be sexy in small doses or if you're looking for that type.

Rosie looks like the pretty, yet sophisticated, yet "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" type.

So far, Rosie is far more desirable.

I'd much rather have a woman who is kind and pretty, than a bitch who's just barely hot.

6. Astrotrain85

Astrotrain85 Watching and waiting.

Catalyst of the action? Shockwave come to earth to get her or something?

7. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Well-Known Member

i cant wait to see rosie in the movie :D  i hope she does great!! i deffinety prefer rosie over megan

8. Astrotrain85

Astrotrain85 Watching and waiting.

This!!

9. Akumaxv

Akumaxv Well-Known Member

You know, you would think in a movie about warring aliens robots from another planet the catalyst for the action would be them, not some skinny skanky looking chick.

F***ing idiots....

10. Fire Blast

Fire Blast Member

This is another reason I am leaning towards passing on the third film. I mean Megan Fox isn't the best actress but whoever before she was cast in the first Transformers film she had a resume. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley doesn't have one. She was just in Victoria's Secret commercials is all. So I know she is going to be bad. This wouldn't matter much if she was like an extra.

11. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

why oh why couldnt they get Gemma Arterton, at least she has acting experience

12. darthJMZ

darthJMZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't exactly prefer her, I think Im just a little confused by all of it. Since Makaila was such a big sub plot with the "love" issue, its going to be weird not to have her as Sam's girl. However , Rosie is absolutley hot and will do just fine for me, but still missing Fox........

13. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Stunningly gorgeous women are a dime a dozen. Just look at the waitresses in any decent LA restaurant.

14. MNsor

MNsor Well-Known Member

The way and terms someone here has used to express their appreciation or dislike about these two girls reallly make me want to throw up.
    Saying Rosie's face is made up of hotties spare parts isn't really the most encouraging compliment to someone who's about to present her first ever acting performance....unless you thrive on shadenfreude, wich would explain a lot of things:
    First of all your being a brave critic, especially when hidden behind your computer monitor; secondly your incapability of enjoying anything in life, and last how stupid you are, since you've expressed your judgment on a performance you didn't get to see yet.
    I wonder if these people would have the guts to repeat the same bullshit they say in the face of either of these two girls. I guess they'd just end up wetting their pants...
    I think anyone can express whatever opinion about anything. However, the way you do it and the justification you give make a great difference (and tells a lot about who's expressing it).
    Oh and in my view Rosie is skinny but not malnourished, though I think this is hard to understand for someone who is fat, but believes he's well built...

15. J Migidy

J Migidy Vector Sigma's Lil Helper

News Credits:
    I'm anxious to see Sentinal Prime and Shockwave in action and I'm hoping Soundwave gets a bigger role but I'm worried that some of these other characters like the Mercedes and the Ferrari are gonna get the ROTF Jolt treatment. Also I wish they would have tried to do Arcee right since they ran out of time and money last time around. I'd rather see that then a new Mercedes bot unless the new bot is super cool and essential to the plot.

16. AONIa

AONIa Autobot Junior Officer

Anyone is an improvement over Megan. Yes, she's hot, but what else is good about her? Personally I go to see a Transformers movie to watch transforming alien robot creatures kick the living slag out of one another, not to stare at boobs.

17. Sideways77

Sideways77 useless lesbian

News Credits:
    First of all, the title sound SO wrong. 'Brian Goldner on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.'

But I like her better than Fox. Fox was just there to be someone with giant cleavage wearing small shirts for the director and audiance's pleasure. Remember in RoTF when Scrapper was chasing them? She was running up the stairs and the camera was right above her?

Well, not saying it's THAT bad.

18. mbm1976

mbm1976 Banned

Butterface!

19. bella

bella Member

I prefer Fox and i will miss mikaela!!!! the new chick doesn't look good!!!

20. 420bot

420bot ******

I bet Brian Goldner wishes he was on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.