Brand New Transformers Trademark And Logo Revealed: Movie Edition

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Sep 25, 2017.

1. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Warning
    Mount Everest Size Expectation.
    What if? They get Ferrari Licence to make Deluxe Mirage/Dino?

• Like Like x 3
  2. fu2kimus

fu2kimus Well-Known Member

That would be great, but even if they can’t get the license I hope they make him with a generic car mode like they did sideways, and the recent Barricade.

3. Fasttrack

Fasttrack Super-Unvincible

News Credits:
    Then I'd be able to retire my movie advanced Sideways remold

Dino feels unlikely but I'm hoping we'll see toys for several characters who didn't get toys originally

Also. Hasbro. DOTM deluxe Leadfoot? Please?

• Like Like x 4
  4. zachprime86

zachprime86 AKA Launch Pad Destroyer

I just want the line to consist of new molds not repaints.

• Like Like x 4
  5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    Interesting . No interest at all save if they make a 1 to 1 scale ROTF Ejector.

• Like Like x 2
  6. zachprime86

zachprime86 AKA Launch Pad Destroyer

Of course Hadbo thinks they can turn a new leaf by renaming the movie figures.

7. PeterMagnus

PeterMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Maybe we will find out what it means at NYCC.

• Like Like x 4
  8. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

And of course another thread about the movieverse couldnt go 3 posts deep without throwing g1 in to the mix. By movie fans nontheless as is customarily. I wonder sometimes, cant you enjoy some good news about your favourite branch of the franchise without obsessions getting in the way?

• Like Like x 4
  9. Jumacas

Jumacas Banned

News Credits:
    -*Hasbro fucks up something*
    -"DAMN GEEWUNNERS!"

Fans that weren't around before the franchise started trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator (and also toddlers), gotta justify their presence somehow. To themselves, first and foremost. You can look at an original, authentic thing like G1 for its shortcommings, or you can look at it for creating something with a beating heart out of absolutely nothing. Look at how Marvel treats the legacy of its golden age comics (which, I assure you, are far more silly and ridden with mistakes than G1) and look at how Hasbro and Bayformers treat the legacy of the original by highlighting its flaws and silliness, completely disregarding the era in which it was produced and the difference it made in its time. The same attitude is transmitted to the fans and recycled. A good adaptation/continuation/version, highlights the qualities of the original. Clearly, this has not been the case here, judging by the hatred for the original, that is used like a scapegoat for the movies' failures ("G1 did -silly thing- it first!").

If the same place that used to invite kinda nerdy kids, now invites the jocks that would make fun of those kids, you can expect... Let's say, a lesser quality of discussions.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  10. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Yoinkus

News Credits:
    The difference between his comment and the average hater comment is that he makes it evident that its just his opinion instead of saying it like a fact. He stated his opinion and stated it as an opinion. As far as I'm concerned, he's done nothing worth getting offended over.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Caminus Prime

Caminus Prime Banned

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    the idea of a movie accurate deluxe/voyager Ratchet is long overdue, instead of Hasbro spending 7 years screwing around with that shitty voyager toy and two deluxes that aren\'t worth speaking of, that\'s exactly what they should\'ve done in the first place, it\'s at this point where I deserve an MPM of him for all my patience.

12. pilot00

And who got offended? Not that there is anything offensive, but even if such blather were to be taken as such, we are past it at least for a decade now. It has turned into a joke if anything.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Prime135

Prime135 Cyber Planet Key holder for "This Land"

News Credits:
    I think this is the single most ludicrous statement I've ever read on these boards. It demonstrates an unprecedented level of ignorance for both the demographic of the fanbase, and modern social stricture.

I've got news for you buddy, there haven't really been "jocks" and "nerds" since the 90's.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Jumacas

Jumacas Banned

News Credits:
    Both strawmanning, and acting like you don't understand what I mean to dodge my point. And a quite vocal part of the fandom seems to have an unprecedented ignorance for the outside world's impression of it. The things that you support have turnt this franchise into a laughing stock and you seem oblivious to it, even after 10 years. But, as I already said. That's to be expected from the kind of crowd that the franchise is designed to invite into the fandom nowadays. It's like a cult, more than anything.

15. pilot00

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol  And the self denial and ignorance award goes to: Prime135 :

There are no nerds...THERE ARE NO NERDS SINCE THE 90s :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol 

I dont know in what world you are living in son, but the nerdome is alive and ticking across the world. And will be forever.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Prime135

News Credits:
    I honestly don't give a fragging scrap what the rest of your point was. I addressed what I thought was important. If I valued your opinion maybe I would have read the rest of your post. However, given that you seem to be incapable of anything accept vehemently defending your own opinion as fact, even to those like my self who agree with most of it, and trashing news that has nothing to do with plot, characters, or the public perception of the line, I chose to ignore it.

17. pilot00

Sorry for barging in, but you dont ignore something into which you just replied. Its like talking to a wall m8.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jazzmustlive123

Jazzmustlive123 jazz died thinking he's the coolest

Could u pm me the leaked movie figures?

19. Prime135

News Credits:
    My point was that the typical 80s/90s portrayal of the group of 5-7 "jocks" that do nothing but harass the population of "nerds" at a given school is no longer relevant.

I mean think about it, when was the last time you talked to someone that didn't have a favorite marvel movie, or didn't know who batman was? Sure there are exceptions to every rule, but in most cases in today's society, you aren't going to get your lunch money stollen for reading comics or liking super heroes.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Jumacas

Jumacas Banned

News Credits:
    But... You didn't choose to ignore it. o_O 

And you keep proving my point. You don't care for other people's opinions, you don't care for criticism. You're just ready to bash people if their sentiment doesn't align with yours, before you even consider their arguments. Drone mentality. Like a cult. I remember my initial remark was something along the lines of "I wish people gave us many fucks for quality storytelling as they give for pictures of cars", in a picture of a car where people went crazy with hype! Just... An observation! How the hell am I not allowed to do that? How was that offensive? It just didn't sit well with you apparently, and some other people. And you took to insulting me. You have given me zero reason to value your opinion, or you as a person.

• Like Like x 1