Fan Art: Brainstorming help required!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Kraken, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    So I'm trying to come up with ideas for short 2 to 3 minute video skits for the following scenarios. The vids will be Robot Chicken style, so actual toys moving around, not stop motion, I'll probably puppet them, a bit like the skits that EmGo does at the end of his vids but probably a bit more involved. I'm looking for ideas for scripts, and at some point might be looking for VA's, but for now just in the ideas stage.

So I'm looking for things to do with;

2 Z list Autobots, sat in Swerve's bar on the Lost Light chewing the fat and taking the mickey out of MTMTE regulars, the comic itself, and the world in general. Think Superhero Cafe style, but with robits. Not got an extensive collection of LL regulars, so it would be more talking about them in passing rather than starring them.

Ideas so far include taking the mick out of a briefcaseless, faceplateless Brainstorm (as I'm selling Smart Robin and want to use him before he goes) and a Blaster who's trying to move with the times and act like a modern celebrity/kid/Social Media thingymajig.

Prime Time! Optimus Prime hosts a Letterman/Leno style talk show, but not particularly well. His deadpan and serious style often leaves him befuddled by his more energetic and jokey guests and/or Decepticons. Probably be using Classics Prime as the host, with guests from any and all eras.

These are going to be aimed towards a more mature audience, so blue language will abound.

Any other small cast short skit ideas would be very welcome as well. Things are just starting to bubble at the mo.

2. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    please, PLEASE have hound pop up behind people,stab them, then decend into nothingness in these skits!!!! i'd watch them all if you do this.

whirl is at a party, drunk as hell. starts talking to megatron about fighting people, megatron imagines him in a boxing match against optimus and wins.
    megatron says "i'll start and win this war easily" and walks away, whirl starts to freak out and starts yelling, every one laughs at him. two weeks later, whirl asks megatron about the coming war, but megatron says "what are you stupid?" and walks away skit ends with giant letters saying "drinking ruins another toyline"

ohh, how about a channel that has "hot rod's odds" where he attepmts extremely dangerous stunts. have a spare quarter to decide if he succeeds. heads is yes and tails is no.
    (everytime he succeeds, have a random bystander get killed. one time have arcee die, then have someone say "noooooo she was the only hot one!!!"

maybe have kup be the dilutional old man with a cane, swindle keeps trying to steal from him, and never succeeds, on the season finally, have bruticus come, then kup kicks his ass,yoda style.

bumblebee could be a kid that plays pranks on the entire cast, and ennoys optimus midshow!

3. Ragnaruss

Ragnaruss Maximal

I have no idea where this idea is from but that sounds kind of funny. If you do the talk show segment thing, you should have TFP Prime be the host since he was played the most woodenly of any Optimus I've seen in any shows. Also have Craig Ferguson style ending to the Optimus segments where he asks the guest how they want to conclude the interview: Awkward pause, take the mystery box or get stabbed in the back by Hound say "what". Then when a guest says "what" Hound pops out from behind the couch stabs the guest and runs away. If you're not familiar with Craig Ferguson there's a bunch of his stuff uploaded on youtube skip to the end of the video to see the thing that I'm talking about. Think it would be a neat idea.

4. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    yes, mystery box idea or stab is better.