Brains!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Bumble-beePrime, May 21, 2014.

1. Shockwavers

Shockwavers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    when I first read that thread title I thought... Zombies :eek:  but then it hit me like prime was hit by lockdown that it was about that laptop transformers with the smoking hair

Could you imagine that Optimus has lost faith in humanity because mankind has released a toxin that could turn humans in bloodthirsty corpses and the autobots are hunted down because they are blamed. and to make things worse, Lockdown made a cyber-hybrid of that virus so that humans and transformers could get infected. which then would turn a transformer into a mindless drone which would also explain the line of "the age of the transformers is over...

but then prime turns out to be only who can perform "The call of the Primitives" which turn out to be the dinobots. they are the only ones who are immune to the virus due having a different CNA, which would would explain "We need a new army"...

But I was very happy indeed to see Brans return, just sayin....:cool: 

2. Bumble-beePrime

Bumble-beePrime Best Toronto Fighter, not

News Credits:
    Man, sorry, but are you on drugs? :p 

3. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I take it you must have read te Transformwrs vs Zombies comics or something? Because you're comment is waaaaaasay out there lol.