Bots in Trailer 2

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Chromia76, May 20, 2014.

1. Chromia76

Chromia76 Well-Known Member

I've been thinking about this for a while.... there are some things I've noticed in the second trailer that was released last week that I've wondered about.

At around :32, in Cade's barn, in the foreground, there appears to be a robot or statue that resembles G1 Ravage.....I think it's just an easter egg of sorts...not a true movie-verse Transformer. But just noticed it.

At :58, after driving through Utah, Op has transformed and is standing with Cade, Ratchet, and just behind Cade to the right is a 'Bot that I can't make out. Doesn't look like any of the 'Bots revealed so far for this movie. Who is it?

Around 1:48, Bumblebee is fighting someone...who, though? I can't make that 'bot out, it's too quick, and 'Bee is obscuring him.

At 1:58, Hound is throwing a grenade, and there's a dead/injured 'bot laying on a building behind him. from the coloring, it doesn't appear to be any of the Autobots, my best guess is it's a Trax-bot/movie Vehicon (my own interpretation).

Does anyone have any clue or guesses as to these mystery 'bots are?

2. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1. Yes very crude ravage looking mockup.

2. OP in the middle, Hound on the right (OPs left), Crosshairs on the left (OPs right).

3. Bee is fighting a generic Con. It's actually a older design of Josh Nizzi's (concept artist)

4. Yes, there are Trax (vehicons) dead all over in that shot.

3. Chromia76

See....to me it doesn't look like Hound in that shot...he doesn't seem bulky enough, and what I can see of the head, there's no beard. But....it seems likely, since we know Hound was seen in vehicle mode in Utah.

Ahh...Genericon...BOO! I want to see real Decepticons!

Thanks for your input! What you said seems very likely....anyone else have a different take?

4. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    100.00% Hound.

[​IMG]

5. Chromia76

Excellent! Thanks....I'm no good whatsoever at screencaps and stopping video at the right points to see details. :D