Botcon registration question, help!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by CdnShockwave, Jun 28, 2005.

1. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

I'm about to send in my Botcon registration, but I have a question, and since it's passed the business hours of the Collectors Club office, I figure this would be an ok place to ask.

I became a member of the Collectors Club a few weeks ago, so I could get the discount on the registration. But I haven't received anything in the mail yet. On the registration form it says "Active Member Registration". What exactly does it mean by "Active Member"? I've already paid for my membership, but haven't received anything in the mail. Is there anything they mail to you that's a confirmation? Or can I fill out my registration under Active Member and still receive the discount?

Help?

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Well if your a member then there should be a problem filling it out under active member. All else fails MC will contact you asking for the difference, but it may be helpful to include a note stating that you are a member but haven't received any documentation.

3. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

That's not a bad idea.

I'm wondering, when you receive your first written documentation from the Collectors Club, is there any confirmation process or information required to fully activate your membership? Or are you pretty much a full-fledged member the instant you send payment for membership?

4. KidDynamite

KidDynamite Do good recklessly Veteran

Twitter:
    There is no written confirmation, other than when you start receiving magazines. You do need to activate your online membership after you receive the first issue (if you want to use the store and the not-yet-existant forums), but that doesn't affect whether you're considered an active member. It's optional.