Botcon Package Pickup

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Lord Black Cat, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Lord Black Cat

Lord Black Cat Combat Hero Shadow

Hello all, it's almost that time again!

Last year for Botcon, I received an email telling me a pickup time. I haven't received any e-mails detailing package pickup time this year.

I saw on the schedule that package pickup starts at 6 pm on Thursday. Are there no divisions in package pickup? Has Fun Pub not sent these emails out yet? Did I not get the email?

2. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg Hi Yukio!

News Credits:
    I got my email with pick up time like a week or so ago. Check your junk mail.

3. Lord Black Cat

Uh oh. I'm not seeing anything that references me. The most recent thing I received was Judd Nelson VIP info (sent twice), final registration day alert, and the please please please signup for TFclub. The last thing I got referencing me was back in January stating that my registration was accepted.

4. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    Double checked and I got both of my emails on the 24th. One for the class pickup and one for regular pickup. See if you have any emails around that time and if not maybe it was deleted accidentally? I think you can contact your email service and have them restore most of your deleted emails then.

5. Lord Black Cat

Thanks for the replies. Nothing received on the 24th, no junk mail, nothing in the deleted folder for Botcon.

I guess I'll give fun pub a call on Monday for info. If I didn't have an invoice and a confirmation, I'd be panicking that I had been cancelled.

Thanks again everybody.

6. Autobot City Comics 2008

Autobot City Comics 2008 Botcon S_T_A_F_F

News Credits:
    your going to have to take your chances at the con as they all fly out sunday

7. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    You should be fine with the invoice and confirmation. Last year they didn't even look at my pickup form or anything, just gave them my name and some other personal info to confirm who I was and bam, got my package and was told to move along.

8. Lord Black Cat

Awesome. Saves me a call, I guess.

Okay cool. Thanks again.

9. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yea, same thing happened to me. I saw a lot of people were receiving their confirmations and I hadn't, so I called. They told me they did send it to everyone and just resent it to me.

10. Lord Black Cat

Question has been solved!

On the botcon registration link, everyone who signed up has an inbox where you get a copy of the emails that were sent out.

On a message dated the 24th, I found the package pickup information.

We're all good to go, thank you very much for the assistance as I was panicking everybody!