1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Botcon: Non-Attendee Confimation?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Pravus Prime, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    If this was mentioned before or somewhere else, I missed it and I apologize.

However, after much debate, and looking at the pictures, I ordered the non-attendee set, ordering via fax.

I recieved an email that said my order was shipping, but had blank information from the club, but I also joined the club. (And recieved a seperate e-mail receipt for that.)

Was that a confirmation of my non-attendee order, or was that something else, and will I be recieving a confirmation of my non-attendee set?

2. StarAngel

StarAngel Long live the Decepticons

Mmm. .. . don't know. If you want an answer I say call MC at their 1-800 posted on their site. They seem to be very helpful whenever I talk to them on the phone.
    I also ordered the non-attendee package via fax but that was a week after they put it out for sale. About a couple of weeks ago I got in the mail a document saying I ordered it and it was a receipt. Its at home but I figure its a good thing to keep.

3. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

How long ago did you order? You should get a paper receipt in the mail, but it takes a while.

4. Optimus-JD

Optimus-JD Team Laser Explosion!

I just got my confirmation for my attendee package Thursday, so yeah it takes a bit.