Botcon Ironhide Unproduced Otfcc Roadbuster And More

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by DESTRO, Oct 18, 2005.

1. DESTRO

DESTRO Cobra Arms Dealer Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

His "unproduced Roadbuster" is only a custom, so don't be fooled. This is the same guy who tried passing off a badly lit and/or dyed E Insecticon as a G1 Insecticon and has created other misleading auctions in the past. I wouldn't put much stock in those "prototype weapons" either.

3. DESTRO

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I never sold an Energon Insecticon as a G1 Toy. Are you out of your mind? They look nothing alike.

4. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

Whoa man. Firstly, I didn't know these were even your auctions.

Secondly, how does criticizing an auction make me a fanboy? What am I supposedly a fanboy of, non-deceiving eBay auctions? That doesn't make sense.

Thirdly, perhaps it was not you, but I very specifically remember two unusual listings not unlike yours from quite a while back - one a Snowcat that, for a time, Seibertron reported to be an upcoming repaint (it was mostly purple) until it was cleared up that it was, in fact, a custom like your other auctions. A second auction, which I was almost positive was yours, showed an Energon Insecticon that was in very dark, near-black or brown, listed among G1 figures as an "unknown Insecticon" or something like that. I recognized its weapon in that proto auction, because its color seemed to match that of the figure.

Do you have any idea about either of the things I'm talking about? Is there some odd chance someone else here knows what I am thinking of?

5. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

You know what, man? You have my most sincere apologies.

I found the Insecticon in question , and it is listed among G1 figures as I knew I'd seen it, but there's nothing misleading about the auction whatsoever and eBay isn't exactly helpful with putting up newer TF sections like ones specifically for Energon. As for the Snowcat thing, I can't find that at all (perhaps too old), and it was most likely about as large a misunderstanding as the first time I saw your Roadbuster.

I jumped the gun on you too quickly based on information from a shithole like Seibs, of all places, from at least a year ago, and I'm really, really sorry if my accusation hurt you. :(  I wouldn't have even said it if I knew that these were your own listings, since I never keep up with who's who on eBay.

Would you be willing to accept my apology?

6. DESTRO

News Credits:
    Ebay:

The Black And Grey Energon Insecticon was a Prototype and was listed as a Prototype. Thats where one of the Current auctions for weapons came from.

The Purple SnowCat was mine as well. It was listed as a Dyed Custom. I cant control if people rush to posting news about items when they dont read the Full Auction Description.

Both had very Clear Pictues. And description on what they were.

7. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

Ok, so rather than being the liar I mistook you to be, you want to be an asshole about this, even after I recognize my mistake and try to make it up to you with a heartfelt apology? Blah, fuck you then.

8. DESTRO

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I didnt see your second post. I was busy typing my reply.Fine you made a mistake No problem lets move on. Im just really tired of people thinking they can just say whatever they want. If that makes me an Asshole im fine with that, at least it does not make a Rug!

P.S. Not In A Good Mood Today!

9. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

Moving on is a very good thing. All is forgotten. :) 

Besides, in all this nonsense I never did commend you on that Roadbuster in the first place. I presume the extra parts are from the G1 version, but how did you do the head and add all that orange? I was also kinda disappointed not to see the green energy axe in the auction pics - pics of Roadbuster with it would be great.

10. DESTRO

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Methods are TOP SECRET..........
    The Parts are not from a G1 Roadbuster and there is a picture up with the green energon axe up with the auction and it is Included with the auction. My mold is damaged for the energon stars so they can no longer be made.

11. TSFC

TSFC Banned

Nice Roadbuster. I definitely like it.

On the other topic, where are the mods to edit this when needed? Last I checked this is flat out flaming... (and if either of you say f*** you to me, don't bother, you only wish you could. :p )

12. DESTRO

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There are reasons but no need to go into them. And your right I may have been a little "Loud" in my reply so on that note "SELF EDIT"