BOTCON Dealer Room Images...

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Razerwire, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I like everything (except the arms on Magnus) but I still wish there were a few more new mold Classics coming. It's fine though. The Soundwave reissue is nice, and while I agree a new one would've been cool, this nod to the original line is nice, and welcome.

2. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    all those Titaniums are awesome :thumb 

there goes my wallet....

3. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    Titanium just overtook Classics as my must have line.

4. Ktulu

News Credits:
    There's still the question of whether or not Titaniums after Prime and Megs will have quality that's worth a shit. I'm skeptical.

5. Cradok

Cradok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All I hear is the collective sound of photographers everywhere dying, same as every year...

Seriously, is it that hard to find someone who actually knows what they're doing?

6. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    My thoughts:

Titaniums:
    The Fallen: Neato, a bit less firey than his appearance in the comics though.

Ultra Magnus: Awesome. Although I prey that they just forgot to move his rocket launchers around, they look ridiculous up there. I was snooping around Seibertron.com's image gallery yesterday and saw another 6 inch Magnus that was a white repaint on WW Prime.

War Within Megatron: Dude! What the hell? What was the point of making current 6 inch Megatron if they were just going to make this superior comic book correct version? I suddenly want to get rid of my Titanium Megatron.

Classics:
    Cliffjumper: It's just a red Bumblebee. Dissapointing that he doesn't have his own head like the original. I'm still getting him though.

Grimlock: Swet! Yet too small.

Devastator: Big dissapointment. I want new Classics toys which are close to the orignal design, like the rest of this line, whereas this is just a lame Energon repackaging. (Not even lame enough for repaint, just a repackage is all.)

Reissue Soundwave: Cool. I have Soundblaster though. Here's hoping for an actual Classics Soundwave, although I doubt it'll happen between a Titanium Soundwave and a reissue.

7. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Well, my Thundercracker's pretty damned good as far as QC goes... Jetfire??? Not so much... But better than Megs definitely...

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Wheee! Soundwave, Classics, Alts AND new Titaniums!!! Oh god I'm gonna have a sesure. Now I must cry because with all the crappy retailers around here I'll never get any of 'em EVER!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry 

9. Ktulu

News Credits:
    Anyone else think they should've just thrown Cybertron Smokescreen into Classics? I don't see why not, especially if we're not getting a new mold one in the line.

10. Razerwire

News Credits:
    No!!! We want new molds!!! Don't give 'em ideas or they'll find a way to put ARM Cyclonus and Demolisher in Classics!!!:throw 

11. Ktulu

News Credits:
    I know "we" want new molds, I'm just saying it seems they could have easily made that toy filler for Classics. Whatever. If they'd given him a retooled head for instance I would've had no problem with it in the Classics line.

Also you shouldn't worry about Armada Cyclonus and Demolishor being put in Classics, they have nothing to do with G1 :eek: 

12. X-Arachnis

X-Arachnis Well-Known Member

um gee, maybe because the current 6" Titanium Megatron is Transformers VS G.I.Joe Megatron and NOT War Within Megatron?there ARE more then one Megatron you know...

13. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Um, yeah... I'm very aware of this. Thanks though.

Neat way to enter into the boards on your very first post by the way.

14. Ktulu

News Credits:
    You need to get off the high horse and stop being rude. Do you realize you're acting all high and mighty over.....knowledge of a toy and comic book line? A bit ridiculous don't you think?

15. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Ease up there buddy... For a first post that wasn't very friendly...

16. yami4ct

yami4ct Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I missed devastator when he was out in Energon, totally skipped that line, and he looks great in the G1 color scheme, sure the fact that he has no hands or joints to speak of sucks but he'll look pretty damn cool on the shelf. Here's hoping that they don't charge more that 30 or 40 bucks for him. I'm REALLY glad I pre-ordered Soundwave now (seeing as there is no Toys-R-Us anywhere near here and I doubt once he’s out anyone will be able to find him), freaking awesome, and now I want classics jetfire even more. My wallet's defiantly committed suicide by now, this is going to be a great and pricey year, here's hoping that the movie and the movie line won't suck.

17. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Yes, but they can easily repaint those and call it Whirl/Springer and Warparth/Brawl or something... Okay now I'm giving them ideas...:banghead: 

18. Ktulu

News Credits:
    Haha nah I don't think that'll happen. You're right though, let's hide before they see us :( 

19. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

if the prototype for blackout is any indication the movie toys are gonna be awesome. as far as the first tits megatron goes, i don't really care what he's from, if you ask me he looks stupid. WWI megatron looks waaaay better, though i don't like how it looks like he'll be about as posable as a brick. i could totally see that smokescreen in the classics line, i'm actually surprised they didn't do that. i wish they'd brought two of everything so we could see them in both modes. i feel really happy and yet teased.

20. King Starscream

King Starscream <b><font color=blue>The Royal Seeker</font></b> Veteran

News Credits:
    I have Thundercracker and it's deinitely a step above Optimus and leaps and bounds above Megatron in quality.

I really like the War Within Megs, Magnus, and Fallen. Fallen looks like he could get a slight remold and repaint and be released as IDW's Megatron. So far, everything's looking good. I'm a bit disappointed that Devastator is nothing more than an Energon repaint, but at least it's a more unified color scheme than the original.